LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

[PICS] My Latest Car Upgrades 5 [ P.Caliper & Front Bumper Centre Opening Closed ]

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-10, 03:51 PM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rashoodz
I think it's the perfect website for our Lexus.
Agreed 101%

Just to remember this forum isn't like any Arabic forums that we go to, here we don't get fake positive comments like what we get from there, which is a good thing, people here are honest
Way offtopic....
I Totally disagree with u, So our arabic forums are a bunch of fake commenters/liers ?
Why isnt this discussion opened in syrengys thread ( Ouch ), So now some members are just like the people in arabic forums giving fake positive comments.

BTW Why are you a member in arabic forums then? When ure mood is bad you go to arabic forums for fake comments that make you feel good and when ure back here you get real comments ? WTH !
What is this thread turning to racism ( Arabic/English ) ?
FYI Honest people are all over the world not limited in forums.

they are not attacking/hating you, they just comment their opinions,
Your rite no one is attacking me here especially when a sentence is started with an order ( Do this , Put this , Should do this , Must have this ). Thats no comment & mature people wont repeat a discuused answered comment over and over,if they have something new drop a few lines.

if you can't handle their comments what's the point in making threads bro?
i think the administrator made himself clear and doesnt need someone to talk on behlaf of him.Your saying the same thing answered over and over in the previous posts I think u posted here to say hey guys im here as well.

Back to topic:
Who said i cant ? I handle and reply back, They give their opinions trying very very very hard to convince me and i comment back.
Correct me if im wrong: Is there any rule here that says thread starter has no rite to comment back, he only starts the thread and views the replies.
I read the forum rules again & again i see none of that.
There are people who agree with me & people who dont, your one of the donts and i get it and get your point.

Read Post 28 clearly and wisely mr (arabic/english) (Fake/original).

whether u like it or not i always keep ignoring furstrating comments such as these but from today onwards i will reply back

Last edited by uae; 06-26-10 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-26-10, 04:19 PM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by uae
I Totally disagree with u, So our arabic forums are a bunch of fake commenters/liers ?
Why isnt this discussion opened in syrengys thread ( Ouch ), So now some members are just like the people in arabic forums giving fake positive comments.
Most of the time, yes. and I'm not pointing out people/forums. Just saying.

Why comparing to your thread to syrengy's? does it have to be mentioned too? they have discussed about the brakes in that thread too.

Originally Posted by uae
BTW Why are you a member in arabic forums then? When ure mood is bad you go to arabic forums for fake comments that make you feel good and when ure back here you get real comments ? WTH !
What is this thread turning to racism ( Arabic/English ) ?
FYI Honest people are all over the world not limited in forums.
Wow, that has nothing to do with racism, some forums are good (I like G4C and some other more), some are bad, and I'm a member there because I'm an Arab too, but that's not the point. The point is, forums are different, whether it's Arabic, English, Russian, Chinese, different people, different comments, live with it.

Originally Posted by uae
Your rite no one is attacking me here especially when a sentence is started with an order ( Do this , Put this , Should do this , Must have this ). Thats no comment & mature people wont repeat a discuused answered comment over and over,if they have something new drop a few lines.
I don't see anything wrong with that, where's the attacking exactly? they're just suggesting, you don't like it, you can say that you like it, and you wont change it.

Originally Posted by uae
Who said i cant ? I handle and reply back, They give their opinions trying very very very hard to convince me and i comment back.
Correct me if im wrong: Is there any rule here that says thread starter has no rite to comment back, he only starts the thread and views the replies.
I read the forum rules again & again i see none of that.
There are people who agree with me & people who dont, your one of the donts and i get it and get your point.
Bro, you can comment back, but why comment back so offensively and personally? saying you ruined my thread..etc

It's the internet, it's public, you're showing your car pictures around the world, expect everything bro.
Old 06-26-10, 04:43 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by guy2k
i dont understand why everyone is making such a big deal about putting wald on the calipers,no one says anything when someone with a Bentely or a Rolls buys a set of asanti wheels and puts a B or double R's over the name of the wheels or even if some buys a Lexus and puts the L over the name of the wheels to make it look like it came from the factory with those wheels on
since you bring that up, if i see any of that you can bet what i am going to say. it's the exact same thing as buying a bmw (i try not to say toyota here) and put on a lexus emblem. yup, that's how dumb it sounds to me. i have seen 300c with bentley fake emblems, you want to know what my reaction was?

on synergy's car, i guess someone missed post 13 in that thread. for the record, solo and synergy are BOTH my great friends. we are actually family friends dated some 8 yrs back. but that doesn't stop me from saying any negatives. i outright said it's wrong and personally i also communicated to both of them about the problem.

car is nice, just like the one in this thread. but negatives are negatives, i am not going to hide any.

Rashoodz, thanks for the info. so i guess GFM is a color choice for other regions huh?
Old 06-26-10, 04:47 PM
Rash
hmm

Yeah I guess, GFM is very successful over here (I have GFM too haha), but on the LS, not very popular.
Old 06-26-10, 04:56 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

oh GFM is one very very nice color i think, very "sophisticated"
Old 06-27-10, 04:10 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Most of the time, yes.
Since u started an offtopic let me continue that part also,
Its a shame your an ARAB talking about arabs as liers most of the time!
Your judgment is based on what ? He lives in UAE , studies in UAE , works in UAE
Has Friends in UAE. Your country UAE sent u to school for free & did many things for you that other countries in the WORLD wont do to their people & and you know it, You get your sallary with no tax not like other countries and now when youve grown up and learnt a lil english you say most of the time arabs are liers. What a shame !

i have no time for children reading back and forth especially those Arab -> English wannabe's trying to make a big deal and join the big guys,trying to become some sort of lawyers for someone else.

The term runing my thread wasnt sent to you so dont poke your nose and try to restart the hassle. I already said what i said and the subject is over.

live with it they are painted and will stay painted and if they get scratched i will repaint them again again and over again.

Listen mr sensitive if my comments are too offensive quit posting back and forth.

If you can handle them then we can go all day long.

Not enuf with comments wth the painting,
They also have a problem with my replies

They post ( Friendly )
I post ( Offensively )

lOl

Last edited by uae; 06-27-10 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-27-10, 04:30 AM
Rash
hmm

Your reply proved my point 100%.

الله يسامحك
Old 06-27-10, 04:33 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by uae
Not enuf with comments wth the painting,
They also have a problem with my replies

They post ( Friendly )
I post ( Offensively )
And that's what you dont get. by acting the way you are, you're doing nothing but making yourself look immature. you have a nice car, and you're modifying it to your taste. how people feel about it, positive AND negative, they are entitled to post here provided they follow the basic rules. Why do negative opinions bother you so much?

note, that not one person has made a personal comment against you, only some have been against the idea you present with your brakes and in argument. You on the other hand, have disrespected, belittled, and insulted multiple members, some of whom i've met in the past (Rominl, though i doubt he remembers). Stop beating the dead horse and take comments in stride, just as you are entitled to post your car and reply to posts, they are entitled to post their opinions about it. provided they do it RESPECTFULLY. You can do it bluntly, do it with no tact, but dont make it personal, it's the internet lol. Take it easy mate, lighten up.

Otherwise, nice car, though i'll agree with most on the brakes. paint=alright (not my choice of color, red is classic brembo/stoptech) but emblems on them = nogo. the bumper mod is nice and subtle.
Old 06-27-10, 04:40 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
And that's what you dont get. by acting the way you are, you're doing nothing but making yourself look immature. you have a nice car, and you're modifying it to your taste. how people feel about it, positive AND negative, they are entitled to post here provided they follow the basic rules. Why do negative opinions bother you so much?

note, that not one person has made a personal comment against you, only some have been against the idea you present with your brakes and in argument. You on the other hand, have disrespected, belittled, and insulted multiple members, some of whom i've met in the past (Rominl, though i doubt he remembers). Stop beating the dead horse and take comments in stride, just as you are entitled to post your car and reply to posts, they are entitled to post their opinions about it. provided they do it RESPECTFULLY. You can do it bluntly, do it with no tact, but dont make it personal, it's the internet lol. Take it easy mate, lighten up.

Otherwise, nice car, though i'll agree with most on the brakes. paint=alright (not my choice of color, red is classic brembo/stoptech) but emblems on them = nogo. the bumper mod is nice and subtle.
I really dont care what i make myself look especially on the internet coz its internet lOl.
I accepeted eveything since i ever joined this forum, if you will go back to where i installed the angel eyes no one liked it, I accepted all comments. You dont get it dude. It was first rominl then rashoodz joined lOl.

Disrespectful with disrespectful people that force you to be disrespectful with them. I aint mad or sad , im typing this message with joy and fun and laughing at the same time.If ive been disrespectful with any then they deserve it.

one guy repeats his comments
the other talks about arabs as liers
dont know what the third is going to bring with him.
Common lets do it lets turn this thread to the windnoise fix with the max number of posts/views
lOl

BTW this is the real me, dont like acting/being as an hypocrate.

Last edited by uae; 06-27-10 at 04:51 AM.
Old 06-27-10, 04:49 AM
Rash
hmm

Why do you keep editing your posts? I did not say anything about Arabs are liars, I said fake positive comments, get your facts right, "مجامله" is the right word. I'm an Arab, I did not offend the Arabs, why should I? why are you making it a big deal? please don't say stuff that I didn't say.

English Wannabe? really?
Old 06-27-10, 04:56 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Why do you keep editing your posts? I did not say anything about Arabs are liars, I said fake positive comments, get your facts right, "مجامله" is the right word. I'm an Arab, I did not offend the Arabs, why should I? why are you making it a big deal? please don't say stuff that I didn't say.

English Wannabe? really?
whats ure problem this is a painted caliper and centre closed front bumper thread.

You may found other political forums somewhere over the net

www.lexusplotician.com

Im sorry i cant even comment on that coz its not my profession.
Old 06-27-10, 04:59 AM
Rash
hmm

Originally Posted by uae
whats ure problem this is a painted caliper and centre closed front bumper thread.
How is it a painted caliper thread, if you don't want anyone to give opinions about it?
Old 06-27-10, 05:16 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

How is it a painted caliper thread, if you don't want anyone to give opinions about it?
kido im enuf of u. i will ask nicely

please flip it
Old 06-27-10, 05:22 AM
Rash
hmm

You have nothing to say that's why, my last 2 posts you have no answer, you just want to joke about it, sure I understand, I'll flip it. bye.

This is how you treat people, in the past, you ask for help/suggestions on Private messages, from what I read, I'm not the only one. Then you treat people dis-respectively when you get what you want.

Good luck.
Old 06-27-10, 06:54 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,240 Likes on 1,359 Posts

UAE,

You've made a lot of questionable responses and personal callouts in this thread and I am closing it before it goes further downhill.

When you post a picture thread and ask for feedback, you have to expect you may get both positive and negative / constructive commentary. I don't want to see any future threads where you respond similar to how you did in this thread to other CL members.

It's your car and do with it what you want and what makes you happy. Just don't expect everyone to like it and if they express their opinion (constructively and politely) that's OK. If you can't be respectful of their feedback, I suggest you do not create another picture thread.