LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

DataSystems Air Suspension Controller info thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-20, 04:00 PM
ALK
Advanced

Received 134 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Zetascry
Maybe I can root an old android phone lying around just for the car lol. How did you translate the app? which website did you order your unit from? How does the Rwd differ compared to the Awd LS?
I unpacked the apk and translated all of the texts and created new English buttons. Then i packed into a new apk . We need root to install the app without app signature using SAI . In terms the difference between AWD and RWD is there is a risk of the front drive axles to wear out and breakdown if you drive in a lowered stance . While Rwd does not .
Old 12-21-20, 04:12 PM
Hosed
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi all,

I think this thread is a bit old, so my apologies.

Thanks to CJitty for helping me behind the scenes, giving me the chassis 77 number.

I now have the asr681 ii hooked up to my 2012 LS 600hl and seems to work.

So I got the h1 and h2 settings in: 4-4-3 and 8-8-6.

I might be missing something, but it seems it should go lower? I'm only on the top of the tire on the stock 19s and stock tire size. Maybe I need 22s for the look many have here.

And 2 issues I have:
I cannot get the wireless remote to sync with the device, so I'm using the device manually.

Is it normal to beep so much? Can I disable volume?

I've seen some threads explaining menus, but it seems to be different than the device I have as I cannot get passed the initial settings. I see nothing about setting up 'M1-M5' items or other options for anything other than sdl and spl, which I chose spl

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited by Hosed; 12-21-20 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-22-20, 05:04 AM
lwphat66
Instructor

Received 448 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by Hosed
Hi all,

I think this thread is a bit old, so my apologies.

Thanks to CJitty for helping me behind the scenes, giving me the chassis 77 number.

I now have the asr681 ii hooked up to my 2012 LS 600hl and seems to work.

So I got the h1 and h2 settings in: 4-4-3 and 8-8-6.

I might be missing something, but it seems it should go lower? I'm only on the top of the tire on the stock 19s and stock tire size. Maybe I need 22s for the look many have here.

And 2 issues I have:
I cannot get the wireless remote to sync with the device, so I'm using the device manually.

Is it normal to beep so much? Can I disable volume?

I've seen some threads explaining menus, but it seems to be different than the device I have as I cannot get passed the initial settings. I see nothing about setting up 'M1-M5' items or other options for anything other than sdl and spl, which I chose spl

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
I have the ASC680 installed, and while the 681 is similar, I know the menu is different and expanded. There seems to be challenges with the remote feature connectivity, but maybe this thread (even though it's quite old) can help get you started with the basic set up, particularly post# 9 https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...operation.html

Also, from what I've read, the AWD models cannot lower quite as far as non-AWD due to the suspension geometry (namely front from what I recall). Hope this helps, and good luck!

Old 12-22-20, 07:09 AM
Hosed
Rookie

Originally Posted by lwphat66
I have the ASC680 installed, and while the 681 is similar, I know the menu is different and expanded. There seems to be challenges with the remote feature connectivity, but maybe this thread (even though it's quite old) can help get you started with the basic set up, particularly post# 9 https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...operation.html

Also, from what I've read, the AWD models cannot lower quite as far as non-AWD due to the suspension geometry (namely front from what I recall). Hope this helps, and good luck!
Thanks lp, I figured I was a bit limited with the 600 model, and that's fine.

I'll mess with it a bit more and see what I can do.

I guess next step is to also pick 22s. I'm picky so this may take a year. Lol
Old 12-22-20, 01:35 PM
Hosed
Rookie

Anybody know how to disable the beeping sound when the controller is going higher or lower?
Old 12-23-20, 04:25 AM
lwphat66
Instructor

Anybody know how to disable the beeping sound when the controller is going higher or lower?
I don't recall a volume screen when I set mine up, but I'll see what I can find out later today when I go for a drive. I have my controller mounted in the glove box, so I'll listen to see how loud and frequent the beeping is. On another note, were you able to get the controller in to extra-down (super low) mode? When starting the car, the controller screen should be red in color. While the controller instructions on the 1st post of this thread are helpful, I found they weren't 100% accurate/clear. I thought there would be a total of 10 memory settings readily accessible, but it is 5 for regular mode and 5 for extra-down. No big deal though, as 5 is more than enough for me. I normally cruise around at 5-front and 4- rear, and if there are speed bumps, dips, etc. I just press the Height High button and that's been able to give me enough clearance.

Old 12-23-20, 07:10 AM
Hosed
Rookie

I don't recall a volume screen when I set mine up, but I'll see what I can find out later today when I go for a drive. I have my controller mounted in the glove box, so I'll listen to see how loud and frequent the beeping is. On another note, were you able to get the controller in to extra-down (super low) mode? When starting the car, the controller screen should be red in color. While the controller instructions on the 1st post of this thread are helpful, I found they weren't 100% accurate/clear. I thought there would be a total of 10 memory settings readily accessible, but it is 5 for regular mode and 5 for extra-down. No big deal though, as 5 is more than enough for me. I normally cruise around at 5-front and 4- rear, and if there are speed bumps, dips, etc. I just press the Height High button and that's been able to give me enough clearance.
lw,

I was able to go lower than '9' on it and it changed to 'L', and yes it was low. When driving I will probably keep it on 6-6-4.

I still cannot get the wireless module to connect to the wired control box.....but the beeping is driving me nuts. Wife hates it. Lol
Old 01-05-21, 05:46 PM
Mdean
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default English version instructions

Anyone have English install instructions for a ASR681 II w/H-087i PLEASE THANKS my email mdean420@icloud.com
Old 01-05-21, 09:15 PM
lwphat66
Instructor

Originally Posted by Mdean
Anyone have English install instructions for a ASR681 II w/H-087i PLEASE THANKS my email mdean420@icloud.com
Rosetta Stone or https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...tallation.html

Old 01-07-21, 06:29 PM
Mdean
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by telmz1
Just wanted to close the loop on my situation. I did get the ASR861 II for my 2014 LS460 Fsport with the H-087i harness. With this new version wireless between the main console and the control unit is mandatory. Once you get those two devices setup and synchronized, then the other instructions with the ASC680L are applicable. The only difference is when I had the ASC680L on my 2009 LS, you just change your different high settings and it automatically did its thing. With this module, you have to hit the "send" button on the console to make the controller make the changes. If anyone buys these used, make sure you do a factory reboot on both devices and 77 is used for the LS460/L. The Japanese instructions/pictures are for a UCF21 (we are a USF40/45/41/46 or UVF45/46 (LS600h/hl).

Also, the speed senor plug is easy to get to. Its right behind the cup holder vs behind the navigation system on the 2007-12s. I found the English instructions for this version if anyone needs it. I got it from someone back in 2010 but disregarded it because I had the ASC680L.
i would like English instructions PLEASE ...email me ? Mdean420@icloud.com. Thanks
Old 02-15-21, 11:47 AM
Hosed
Rookie

Did you figure out any volume?

Does anybody know how to disable the beeping?
Old 02-15-21, 12:03 PM
lwphat66
Instructor

Did you figure out any volume?

Does anybody know how to disable the beeping?
Sorry, mine does not beep intermittently nor does it have a volume screen. It only beeps once when I select one of the presets.
Old 02-16-21, 04:51 AM
L's TLS
Pit Crew

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

Sorry, mine does not beep intermittently nor does it have a volume screen. It only beeps once when I select one of the presets.
Mine beeped only on start up. I actually liked it as I knew the unit was activating and doing its job on startup
Old 07-19-21, 03:30 AM
carbon0
Driver School Candidate

Looking for a controller for a 2008 LS600HL.
Old 10-03-21, 05:38 PM
bfor3
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure if anyone will answer this but I have a 2014 LS F sport and if I get the i harness does that come with the speed control or just the H does? Will the H harness work for my year?

Thanks again!

Quick Reply: DataSystems Air Suspension Controller info thread