LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-14, 05:31 PM
shrikelex
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by roadfrog
cjitty: REMOVE THAT BADGE FORTHWITH! DO IT NOW. LOL.

Shrikelex: Yes, I am a former E65 owner and also own an E53. If I NEVER see another BMW again, it will be too soon. LOL. I was an avid poster on Bimmerfest and posted many DIY's. Honestly......I'm sooooo glad to be done with it. Drama, drama drama. Best analogy was.... "like being married to a sex starved super-model......with a 500 dollar a day coke habit".

Soooo happy to be in a relationship with the sexy girl next door. Mary-Anne vs Ginger. LOL.

Honestly, just got to the E65 forum there and look at the first page. EVERY post is either, valve stem seals, oil leaks, transmission failures, Idrive failures, Guibo joint issues, carboned up heads, etc. It's an utter joke.
OMG, I feel your pain bro, so sad but true. I pulled more chickens in my 2nd 735i then Charlie Sheen's hangovers and it ran strong for like 175K, I just had to add oil and antifreeze everyday, then twice a day, not sure where it all went, but it ran good, the day I sold it, it wouldn't start and it never ran again--donated and DOA.
Old 03-21-14, 05:42 PM
shrikelex
Driver

Yeah I seen a Flying Spur on the 405 yesterday, man that car was a beast. The one thing I do like about the 7's is all those camera options, roof cam, side cam, rear cam and new for 2015 probably, an engine cam, so you know when your pistons are flying out haha. Last time I was on the beemer lot, this cool sales guy and I were checking out all the 7's rolling in for service and as we both looked on he said, thousand dollars a pop, thousand dollars a pop, then he said Range Rovers were 2k a pop lol.
Old 03-21-14, 05:50 PM
scottkroug
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by roadfrog
cjitty: REMOVE THAT BADGE FORTHWITH! DO IT NOW. LOL.

Best analogy was.... "like being married to a sex starved super-model......with a 500 dollar a day coke habit". Soooo happy to be in a relationship with the sexy girl next door. Mary-Anne vs Ginger. LOL..
Now that is funny right there,,
I too came from the Big Money Waste dark side.. have had an M-5 a 6 and 7 series car and they were all way too much drama... The wife hates the word used in the house...LOL

Seriously I threw allot of money at those cars and yes when they ran they ran hard... But they fell hard as well...
Glad to have my Sweet Lady now..
Old 03-21-14, 05:53 PM
scottkroug
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryanSC300lover
I tried to skip over that, but truth be told, I had to go see his build thread. Hanging in the LS460 forum already isn't good for my wallet. Seeing his thread made it worse, and made me remember my LS430 all VIP'd out...

Sigh... I am going to go out to lunch and kick my POS CT200
Ryan you made me chuckle...

All good brother drop you can always get a 460 soon enough...
Old 03-21-14, 06:05 PM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

I hear ya..but I kinda dig the badge. If I get tired of it, teflon floss will take care of that in short order.
Old 03-21-14, 07:56 PM
shrikelex
Driver

Originally Posted by scottkroug
I too came from the Big Money Waste dark side.. have had an M-5 a 6 and 7 series car and they were all way too much drama... The wife hates the word used in the house...LOL

Seriously I threw allot of money at those cars and yes when they ran they ran hard... But they fell hard as well...
+1 ! Christmas lights on the dash is all I remember haha, but I'll never forget how the ladies were lined up daily for a ride in my 7
Old 03-21-14, 09:21 PM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Photo showing my 35W 6000K fogs giving my headlights a run for their money! :D

sorry for the crappy nighttime cell phone pic. . .
Attached Thumbnails Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!-img-20140321-01120.jpg  
Old 03-21-14, 09:27 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

PETEY is yours a sports package? On the cars for sale, I have been seeing those wheels on the sports package.

Ryan you made me chuckle...

All good brother drop you can always get a 460 soon enough...
All true brotha. Can't wait to get mine. Till then I am blocking you, so I don't have to see your thread/pics

I drive my CT200 at 80-85mph all the time, no issues. Thing I hate about the car, is it is the ONLY car I have owned, where I have to be full throttle 3-4 times a day to keep up with traffic! I used to LOVE freeway onramps more than morning Bjs..with this car..I hate it. At full throttle, I get dusted by everything on the road. Only good thing is with the electric battery torque 0-40 isn't bad. After that it falls on its face.
Old 03-21-14, 09:29 PM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Well the wheel I had in the trunk as the "spare" was the factory 18" from 2007, so i think the owner ditched them and had these put on.

Also, Sport Package and Executive Class Seating Package aren't/weren't and option together.
Old 03-21-14, 09:30 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by shrikelex
OMG, I feel your pain bro, so sad but true. I pulled more chickens in my 2nd 735i then Charlie Sheen's hangovers and it ran strong for like 175K, I just had to add oil and antifreeze everyday, then twice a day, not sure where it all went, but it ran good, the day I sold it, it wouldn't start and it never ran again--donated and DOA.
Originally Posted by shrikelex
+1 ! Christmas lights on the dash is all I remember haha, but I'll never forget how the ladies were lined up daily for a ride in my 7
Hey Hey you mentioned getting chicks like a few times in your 735...I wanna know what kind of women? BBWs?

Cuz around here women know the diff between a lowly 740 and a 760iL.....
Old 03-22-14, 04:34 AM
jsingh13
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thought I share..

Thought I should share some of the photos I had in my phone!

Good looking LEXUS Owners over here and glad to be part of it
Attached Thumbnails Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!-img_3321.jpg   Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!-img_2309.jpg   Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!-img_3407.jpg  
Old 03-22-14, 04:40 AM
jsingh13
Driver School Candidate

What percent tints are those!?
Old 03-22-14, 04:41 AM
jsingh13
Driver School Candidate

Default tints

Originally Posted by BLKDOUT430

What percent tints are those?
The following users liked this post:
LexNYC83 (04-04-20)
Old 03-22-14, 05:56 AM
1Putt
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

AKA Break My Wallet... coming from being a previous E39 540 owner myself
Old 03-22-14, 09:50 AM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

jsingh13, thanks for those photos!

I've been wanting to see that wider wing installed from a few different angles. Also which roof spoiler? DAR?

Quick Reply: Pic of your LS- RIGHT NOW!