LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-14, 02:24 PM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I noticed that KBCarstuff has these tails with a coupon right now for $431.00. . .! http://www.kbcarstuff.com/2007-2009-...007rled-tm.htm

Just not sure what their stock levels are.
Old 03-28-14, 02:43 PM
shrikelex
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lbintab
I really don't know how he doesn't get pulled over hahaha. I need to run a front plate and I don't have my front windows tinted just so I don't give the cops a reason to pull me over. Tinted windows, tinted tails, paper plates, big wheels, etc. Haha
OMG, I just noticed you wrote Paper Plates, that's too fricken funny, actually those are easy citations to get too, just coming from a BBQ at the park, with your food on your paper plate, music bumping too loud, windows tinted, lol
Old 03-28-14, 05:22 PM
brianlin87
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by lbintab
I think this thread name should be changed. Maybe Avest/SpecD LS460 led tail lights...who can do this? Mods?
No problem. Done.
Old 04-03-14, 05:38 AM
Tee

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

I was very fortunate to get the last Spec-D LED tails from Impact Performance out in Cali! Carlin (owner) is a great guy and dose outstanding builds, also special thanks to Lbintab and Nat for their help and it was good to finally speak to Lbintab too! Finally had time to install them on my day off yesterday. I can’t say how much I love these taillights, pics really can’t capture how special they are in person and the build quality dare I say OEM quality! You would never think they are aftermarket when you see them, another thing I like is how they match the third brake light when brakes are engaged. The install is straight forward and easy to do, the install vid Nat posted is really all you need. Here are a few pics….
Attached Thumbnails Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-led-t-1.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-led-t-2.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-photo-3.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-photo-4.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-photo-5.jpg  

Old 04-03-14, 05:41 AM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!

Look so awesome with the Noble Spinel Mica!!
Old 04-03-14, 06:21 AM
PrinceAkim
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tee
I was very fortunate to get the last Spec-D LED tails from Impact Performance out in Cali! Carlin (owner) is a great guy and dose outstanding builds, also special thanks to Lbintab and Nat for their help and it was good to finally speak to Lbintab too! Finally had time to install them on my day off yesterday. I can’t say how much I love these taillights, pics really can’t capture how special they are in person and the build quality dare I say OEM quality! You would never think they are aftermarket when you see them, another thing I like is how they match the third brake light when brakes are engaged. The install is straight forward and easy to do, the install vid Nat posted is really all you need. Here are a few pics….
You sneaky ****! Great pick up, looks great!
Old 04-03-14, 09:18 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

Looks so nice!! I guess I need to finally order these loool
Old 04-03-14, 09:53 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Does anyone know who has some RED/CLEAR ones in stock right now? I guess Fizz will get another shipment in mid April or so
Old 04-03-14, 09:58 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by peteybabes
I noticed that KBCarstuff has these tails with a coupon right now for $431.00. . .! http://www.kbcarstuff.com/2007-2009-...007rled-tm.htm

Just not sure what their stock levels are.
Out of stock with no ETA, just called them
Old 04-03-14, 11:30 AM
krypto89
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CJITTY
Does anyone know who has some RED/CLEAR ones in stock right now? I guess Fizz will get another shipment in mid April or so
saw them when i was buying LED DRLs a few weeks back. no indication that it is not in stock. plus 15% off (ends today):

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Lexus-LS460...007rled-tm.htm
Old 04-03-14, 11:33 AM
peteybabes
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry about that CJITTY!
Old 04-03-14, 01:36 PM
CBS70
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the same boat man. Kbcarstuff said they were in stock. I ordered them last week and two days later I received a shipment confirmation from FedEx and a charge on my CC. Today got a call from them, out of stock with no ETA....they only shipped part of my order.
Old 04-03-14, 01:38 PM
CBS70
Driver

Originally Posted by krypto89
saw them when i was buying LED DRLs a few weeks back. no indication that it is not in stock. plus 15% off (ends today):

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Lexus-LS460...007rled-tm.htm
Checked their website and it doesn't show out of stock, however it says they ship from a fulfillment center not their warehouse so who knows if they actually have them. Calling now to verify
Old 04-03-14, 01:53 PM
lieup
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default optional kit

Originally Posted by Tee
Did you guys know there is an optional kit. See below images how it looks like with the kit add on.
Attached Thumbnails Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-p1.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-p2.jpg   Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights-p3.jpg  
Old 04-03-14, 02:01 PM
CBS70
Driver

Originally Posted by CBS70
Checked their website and it doesn't show out of stock, however it says they ship from a fulfillment center not their warehouse so who knows if they actually have them. Calling now to verify
Phone line stays busy and live chat is down. Not being able to speak to someone and verify stock, I'm hesitant to order/pay and be told later, sorry out of stock with no ETA.

Jitty, K2 motoring says their next shipment is due to arrive on the 25th. I think I'll wait. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Avest/SpecD LS460 LED Tail Lights