LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-15, 03:14 AM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)

AutoPreme is a car accessory company based in Los Angeles, California. We are two car enthusiasts (Kun Song and Jonathan Lee) from the University of Southern California on a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details.

In an industry that is filled with sub-par products with no physical appeal, AutoPreme comes in to change the game. The car accessory business is dominated by a select few companies, who all produce similarly styled accessories. AutoPreme is here to give consumers a real choice when shopping for car accessories.

Just take a look at our products. They speak for themselves.

Luxurious. Supreme-Quailty. Affordable.

We created some buzz in ClubLexus over the summer, and finally we are proud to announce the AutoPreme Premium Floor Mats.

We use the latest technology to develop a surface material that ensures the ability to be used everyday, even in critical conditions.

Our floor mats are 360° PremeFit which means we use laser measurements to ensure AutoPreme floor mats fit your specific vehicle perfectly. [Custom made for each car] You also don't need to worry about the floor mats moving around. Best of all, we give your floors full protection by covering the sides of the floor as well.

There are more features including a metal pad, diamond stitching and an anti-sliping base.
www.autopreme.com

*Don't forget the exclusive promotion for $85 off in ClubLexus when you make your purchase: CLUBLEXUS85

Old 12-11-15, 06:33 AM
Fhobbs
Intermediate

Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts

I went to their site, not a bad price for the product, however, the ordering system seems to not be perfected. Only choice was an "LS" - no model distinction. Plus, hard to tell if back floor mats are included or not. I might order a set when those issues are resolved and I can assure myself they would actually be shipped. Probably the club Lexus special will be gone by then.
Old 12-11-15, 06:58 AM
greg3852
Lexus Test Driver

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Those are some good looking mats. Price is right considering what you are getting. My Lexus Premium mats were $300, and don't look or cover nearly as much as those do. Looks like it is $318 for front and back mats. Plus they have a promo code for $85 off.

Last edited by greg3852; 12-11-15 at 07:05 AM.
Old 12-11-15, 07:27 AM
roadfrog
Lexus Fanatic

Received 509 Likes on 386 Posts

Diamond-tufted floor mats? I must be getting old. LOL. Just doesn't seem right in a classy LS. No doubt the quality looks great though.
Old 12-11-15, 08:53 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,751 Likes on 1,968 Posts

Have you considered making a carpeted version? They look to be great quality, I like the coverage and he quality but the quilted leather in a floormat is a little much to me.

If you had accepted version is buy them today for that price.
Old 12-11-15, 10:19 AM
CRowe14
Lexus Test Driver

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts

Agreed regarding the quilted pattern.
A carpeted version would be great.
Along the lines of what SW15LS said, I think a carpeted version with a quilted/diamond pattern with black or grey stitching so the pattern isn't so profound may even look nice.
Quality looks to be great and coverage is excellent.
Old 12-11-15, 12:26 PM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fhobbs
I went to their site, not a bad price for the product, however, the ordering system seems to not be perfected. Only choice was an "LS" - no model distinction. Plus, hard to tell if back floor mats are included or not. I might order a set when those issues are resolved and I can assure myself they would actually be shipped. Probably the club Lexus special will be gone by then.
We are trying to improve our system everyday, sorry about the inconveinice! If your model is does not appear, simply add it in the "it's not on the list" section. You can choose whether to get front, back, or both in the seats option section.
Old 12-11-15, 05:02 PM
tradosauru
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Am i the only one that can't see what is the material of the mats?
Old 12-11-15, 08:50 PM
roadfrog
Lexus Fanatic

Received 509 Likes on 386 Posts

Originally Posted by tradosauru
Am i the only one that can't see what is the material of the mats?
Looks like tufted vinyl to me.
Old 12-11-15, 10:17 PM
RandyV
Advanced

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Ugh.

NNTAWWT
Old 12-12-15, 07:55 AM
CarGuy89
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm with many others in that I think this is a super cool idea and I've been searching for the perfect solution like this, but if it was a more simple design (ie all carpet, or just a uniform color) I would've already put my order in! While I do enjoy quilted leather, our cars do not come with such stitching so it would look out of place. In fact, only cars that do them consistently and well are Bentley's and Designo leathered Merc's. Cool idea though, keep us posted on any new versions you guys come out with in the future!
Old 12-12-15, 11:49 AM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

To all our valued customers,

First and foremost we want to thank everyone for this awesome support and feedback we have been receiving, we are truly grateful. There has been a lot of confusion and a lot of questions and we apologize for the inconvenience you may have experience in respect to ordering our AutoPreme products. Being a recent startup, we are learning along the way and have a developing database. Even though we have the data for most cars in the market, there are certain car dimensions/sizes/colors that we don’t have yet.

We at AutoPreme deeply value our relationship with each customer and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. With this being said, we plan to upload a FAQ section on our website within the next 24-48 hours regarding all the questions. We hope each of you can join us on the AutoPreme journey and help us bring our products alive.

Yours in service,
The AutoPreme Team
Old 12-12-15, 12:42 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Any plans on making a high quality carpeted version as a few of us have suggested?

One suggestion I would give you as a businessman who goes way back...avoid the trap of trying to provide a product that you want to provide more than a product that consumers want to purchase. A carpeted mat has a much wider appeal, and you can offer these leather mats too but these are a niche item that will only appeal to owners of show and project cars, Etc.

I would give you $300 for these mats in a nice quality carpet in the same setup and design right now.
Old 12-12-15, 03:26 PM
greg3852
Lexus Test Driver

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by SW15LS
Any plans on making a high quality carpeted version as a few of us have suggested?

One suggestion I would give you as a businessman who goes way back...avoid the trap of trying to provide a product that you want to provide more than a product that consumers want to purchase. A carpeted mat has a much wider appeal, and you can offer these leather mats too but these are a niche item that will only appeal to owners of show and project cars, Etc.

I would give you $300 for these mats in a nice quality carpet in the same setup and design right now.
If they made them the same color as the interior, and they fit exactly like these, I think it would be amazing. It would look like just a nice carpeted interior. I would throw $300 at them. But they would have to be as thick as the Lexus Premium ones.
Old 12-12-15, 03:58 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

I can't get the Lexus premium ones for my 2015 unfortunately. They changed the locking system and they don't make the premium mats with the new mechanism.

Quick Reply: How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)