LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

What did you do to your LS today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-18, 06:16 AM
StClair
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mats

I purchased mine mine via amazon, not as expensive as some, but their colour options matched closer to my saddle brown interior. If you zoom in in the round buttons, behind are clips that swivel 360-degrees, they clip underneath the step plates, there is a short side and long side. Your oem mats are to be removed prior to installing these mats. Very easy to install and maintain. I’ve seen some that have some impressive padding

Okutech Custom Fit All-Weather 3D Covered Car Carpet FloorLiner Floor Mats for Lexus LS LS460L (bump length 12cm or 36cm or 42cm),Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2SG7A8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_iN.GBb5MG0CQ3

The backside is lined with an anti-skid material

Last edited by StClair; 08-27-18 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Update
Old 08-27-18, 06:18 AM
jdanielca
Pole Position

Received 212 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by StClair
I purchased mine mine via amazon, not as expensive as some, but their colour options matched closer to my saddle brown interior. If you zoom in in the round buttons, behind are clips that swivel 360-degrees, they clip underneath the step plates, there is a short side and long side. Your oem mats are to be removed prior to installing these mats. Very easy to install and maintain. I’ve seen some that have some impressive padding

this seller that tofu linked? I would appreciate the exact seller coz i like the way the heel pads are... what about your guidance lamps? where did you get them? THANKS

Last edited by jdanielca; 08-27-18 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-27-18, 07:38 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,730 Likes on 1,956 Posts

Who did you get your puddle lamps from also?
Old 08-27-18, 08:20 AM
StClair
Driver School Candidate

Default Lamps

Lamps were purchased at amazon.com...only purchased one set d/t 2016 460 rear lamps are angled, so Lexus logo does not reflect on the pavement.
Old 08-27-18, 08:23 AM
jdanielca
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SW17LS
Who did you get your puddle lamps from also?
getting information from him is like milking a mouse lol he's obviously not into sharing..... oh well.. like amazon yeah... there are like god knows how many sellers on there LOL... asked him if the link another guy posted was the right one... ignored that too...

Old 08-27-18, 09:08 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdanielca
getting information from him is like milking a mouse lol he's obviously not into sharing..... oh well.. like amazon yeah... there are like god knows how many sellers on there LOL... asked him if the link another guy posted was the right one... ignored that too...
He just responded right above and told us where he got them, and he immediately replied with a link to the mats...
Old 08-27-18, 09:42 AM
jdanielca
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SW17LS
He just responded right above and told us where he got them, and he immediately replied with a link to the mats...
eh no? am I blind or was it tofuprod that provided some links for mats... Stclair was the one with the mats and from the links to amazon that tofuprod provided they dont look like the same seller... the heel pads aint the same....

also "amazon" doesnt tell me anything lol Im interested in these specific mats... NOT some amazon seller that sells similar mats... i have a seller in ukraine.. actually 2... that sells similar mats... I am not looking for similar... u know what I mean...
Old 08-27-18, 10:18 AM
StClair
Driver School Candidate

Default Mats and Lamps

Okutech Custom Fit All-Weather 3D... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2SG7A8?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

OXILAM Car Door Lights LED Logo for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0799GHPR5?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

P.S. I travel (via aeroplane) for work weekly, on and off aircrafts this morning; hence my delayed responses
😜

Last edited by StClair; 08-27-18 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Delayed responses
Old 08-27-18, 10:44 AM
jdanielca
Pole Position

Okutech Custom Fit All-Weather 3D... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2SG7A8?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

OXILAM Car Door Lights LED Logo for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0799GHPR5?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

P.S. I travel (via aeroplane) for work weekly, on and off aircrafts this morning; hence my delayed responses
��
no problem excuse the *****yness lol btw... your heel pads dont look like the ones in the ad.... did you request something special?
Old 08-27-18, 10:50 AM
StClair
Driver School Candidate

Default Mats

No, mats came that way. Email the contact provided on the site, they are very responsive.
The following users liked this post:
jdanielca (08-27-18)
Old 08-27-18, 10:55 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

You gotta remember...we're all just fellow enthusiasts here. You can't be too demanding of things from other members.
Old 08-27-18, 11:34 AM
jdanielca
Pole Position

No, mats came that way. Email the contact provided on the site, they are very responsive.
I have. THANKS amazon is really a PITA they dont have a simple contact seller button... I shall let you guys know how it goes.
Old 08-27-18, 07:57 PM
DavidinCT
Racer

Received 201 Likes on 149 Posts

“Lexus” LED guidance lamps

I did those on my car too. Color projectors, picked up on Wish.com for like $6 (go on Wish.com, sign in and search for Lexus LS460, it should come up, don't always go for the first one you see, add to cart, browse, keep adding to cart and delete the expensive ones before you check out)..... It does give a nice look when you step out of the car at night. I only did the front...

Last week I went from rubber Lexus mats (that the drivers side was shot) and installed OEM rug ones... Looks so much better, I really didn't like the OEM rubber ones..

Other thing I did today. I've been suffering from a bad wind noise when going around 75-85mph, it's almost like a wind tunnel it's really bad. I already did the triangle fix ( Link ), and upgraded the one with the fins like the newer LS's have. It helped on lower speeds but, not going faster.

So reading about the bump down fix (just hitting the window down for a split second and it seems to seal the Window better). So I went around and did the "bump down" on each window today and went for a ride. It was notably better. I need to do some more tests (longer highway drives). but, if that helps as much as I saw so far, I will need to do the following fix...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...-down-fix.html

Originally Posted by propcop
Took a hair drier and removed the dealer logo they stuck on the back of my LS, if they offered free oil changes to keep it on I may have left it on.
No free advertising on my car!
I kind of got a little screwed by my dealer (Long story), So the day after the battle with them, I removed their sticker. WD40 works great for that stuff.. I sprayed it on heavy on the spot where the sticker was, let it soak for like a min or so, and it came right off, used a rag to get off any stickies left over... Like it was never there.

Last edited by DavidinCT; 08-27-18 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-28-18, 06:57 PM
NVRLFT
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

2016 Lady Sliver

Lady Sliver

European fantasy plate

Installed rugs

Rugs

Rugs

Trunk LEDs

“Lexus” LED guidance lamps
Love the mats I actually have the same set in black with red in mine.
Old 08-28-18, 07:02 PM
NVRLFT
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rear struts were blown out so installed Air ride this weekend. Still have to adjust the rear down some to even it out, but so far I'm happy with it.
The following users liked this post:
dlbuckls10 (08-29-18)

Quick Reply: What did you do to your LS today?