LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Navigation bootloop I can't eject nav dvd

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-18, 09:17 AM
Arpadf189
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Navigation bootloop I can't eject nav dvd

I have ls600h. I accidentally put a wrong dvd into the navigation system drive. When I touch aggre button the system restart and I cannot to eject the nav dvd. I have read the comments but the top right and bottom left method did not work for me. I do not understand what does clock panel mean. Could anyone help me how can I eject the nav dvd please? Thank you!
Old 11-03-18, 10:24 AM
FatherTo1
Racer

Received 114 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Arpadf189
I have ls600h. I accidentally put a wrong dvd into the navigation system drive. When I touch aggre button the system restart and I cannot to eject the nav dvd. I have read the comments but the top right and bottom left method did not work for me. I do not understand what does clock panel mean. Could anyone help me how can I eject the nav dvd please? Thank you!
Does the LS 600h have two CD slots (one for music and one for the map DVD)? If so, is there a pinhole like on computer disc drives that allow you to insert an end of a paperclip to manually eject a disc when power is off?

As a very last resort, the video below demonstrates how someone retrieved a disc from a Mac that has a similar slot-loading drive. I don't know if it will damage anything (hopefully not). I would try to look for a manual pinhole eject first. Can you please post a photo of what the disc drive looks like on the 600?

Old 11-05-18, 12:02 AM
Arpadf189
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Meanwhile succeeded to eject the disc from the drive. The drive in the glove box and there are not any eject button. But, I started the car with the stsrt/stop button without depress the break pedal. After I push the menu button and on the screen displayed the Caution screen like as usual. A touch the agree button and the second screen I touched the eject button and the disk came out.
Normally , when started the car with depress break pedal, I could not to touch the eject button because because the system restarted.
Thank you for your answer!
Have a great day!

Originally Posted by FatherTo1
Does the LS 600h have two CD slots (one for music and one for the map DVD)? If so, is there a pinhole like on computer disc drives that allow you to insert an end of a paperclip to manually eject a disc when power is off?

As a very last resort, the video below demonstrates how someone retrieved a disc from a Mac that has a similar slot-loading drive. I don't know if it will damage anything (hopefully not). I would try to look for a manual pinhole eject first. Can you please post a photo of what the disc drive looks like on the 600?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpWieIoBBrk