LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

07-08 Executive Package Colors

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-20 | 06:57 PM
LILEVO
Advanced

Default 07-08 Executive Package Colors

Searched, didn't find too much about production numbers or colors.

Lexus isn't giving any information out on the matter. I was curious if the executive package only ever came with black exterior since they were special order. That's all I'm seeing out there. I did see one dark blue Canadian car awhile back, but that's about it. Anyone have any info or details to share? Has anyone ever seen a white on black interior with the exec package?

The following users liked this post:
cochiseg (10-10-20)
Old 10-09-20 | 08:17 PM
caha14
Racer

Other choices were available, including white on black (though that one was particularly rare not just on executive, but also in general).

Here is an example (white on beige) of multiple examples on this site: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...in-love-2.html

Old 10-10-20 | 05:26 AM
TriC
Racer

<waves hand> My 2010 600 is Peridot Mica (dark green) with the Executive Class Seating Package. In low light (such as in the garage or on a cloudy day) it looks almost black. In bright sun it really pops with gold sparkles throughout.

Old 10-10-20 | 07:06 PM
LILEVO
Advanced

Originally Posted by TriC
<waves hand> My 2010 600 is Peridot Mica (dark green) with the Executive Class Seating Package. In low light (such as in the garage or on a cloudy day) it looks almost black. In bright sun it really pops with gold sparkles throughout.
Thanks, but specifically looking for 07-08 only
Old 10-11-20 | 01:29 AM
TriC
Racer

I was merely illustrating one of the rare LS color combinations produced by Lexus.

Starfire Pearl/Black was available in 2007 and 2008 (as well as other years) with the Executive Class Seating Package. Google "Lexus LS brochure" by whatever year one wants to reference.
Old 10-11-20 | 12:42 PM
LILEVO
Advanced

I get that it was possible to order in those colors, but did anyone actually ever order them? Black seems to be most common as I've seen probably a dozen or more for sale over the years. I've never seen a while one with black interior. Interested if anyone has seen them pop up here for sale, on cargurus, ebay, or other outlets.

If my goal is to locate a white one with black interior I don't want to be searching forever for something that doesn't actually exist.

Old 10-12-20 | 06:14 AM
TriC
Racer

Having followed the LWB market very closely for over 2 years, I can't say one way or the other whether I've ever seen a white/black ECSP car (of any year) for sale. Black/black is by far the most common combination offered, especially in the early years of the 4th generation LS. Black/tan and white/tan seem to be the next most prevalent.

Given the rarity of the seating option in question, rather than focus on one specific hard to find combination (which even if found might not meet one's requirements for price, mileage, and/or condition), the better strategy might be to rule out certain color combinations. By being somewhat flexible on colors, the odds of success would be enhanced.
Old 10-15-20 | 07:38 AM
crz95
Driver

Originally Posted by LILEVO
Searched, didn't find too much about production numbers or colors.

Lexus isn't giving any information out on the matter. I was curious if the executive package only ever came with black exterior since they were special order. That's all I'm seeing out there. I did see one dark blue Canadian car awhile back, but that's about it. Anyone have any info or details to share? Has anyone ever seen a white on black interior with the exec package?

I've seen loads of white executive package LS's in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. White is the most common color for cars in that region, due to heat.
Old 10-17-20 | 03:31 PM
jainla
Intermediate

When I was looking back in the day it was mostly black on black although I have seen silver with the light grey interior and I'm sure there are alabaster with the brown wood out there.

Most of these cars were special order so you may see some weird combinations. The take rate for the Exec package was much lower than the UL package for the previous model (it was as high as 30% in early model years). There are not that many out there.

I have Smokey Granite Mica (although I have the hybrid) on black w/ the Exec package. It was my dream combination when these cars came out and I waited about 8 months for one to become available; when I saw it I grabbed it because it was the only one I had ever (and probably will ever) see.
Old 10-19-20 | 02:11 PM
LILEVO
Advanced

Nice. Trying to figure out the market on them. Looks like fair retail is 20-25k from what I've seen and they always get a ton of interest. This is assuming it's a clean car and the seller actually knows what they have. I've seen instances where they are just sold as normal 460s as far as price goes when people don't realize how special the package was.
Old 10-20-20 | 09:13 PM
sdls
Lexus Champion

Rare colors definitely help. My silver LS460 is super rare, number 326,433 of only 854,249 made.
Old 12-23-20 | 09:17 PM
derreckla
Intermediate

You have to look often. In fresno California 3 months ago in person I saw an 08 red exterior with the parchment interior was nice with 116k for $19k

i was still obsessively looking around then one day when I was about to pull hair out a new one black on black was listed on car gurus an 08 for $19K with only 80k miles. I called dealer right away and bought it. It was shipped from Atlanta area to my house in Central Valley cali in 10 days.

You have to stay on top of it if you want a good deal. Some sellers over value them and add 10-15k extra
Old 12-23-20 | 09:19 PM
LILEVO
Advanced

I have one now that I can't give away for 15k. Had it advertised for a couple months now.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/market/955461

Old 12-24-20 | 07:04 AM
derreckla
Intermediate

Default Lilevo

ya the one listed on ebay. i emailed you a couple weeks ago about why u were selling, why it had 4 owners and such, even looked at flights to come see it and you never emailed me back 🤷‍♂️

Old 12-24-20 | 07:07 AM
LILEVO
Advanced

I don't know why a car has as many owners as it does. Selling to make some money back

Quick Reply: 07-08 Executive Package Colors