LS - 5th Gen (2018-present) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS500 and LS460 F.

US Lexus App Status Not Updating and Missing Info

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-24, 10:33 AM
jelee
10th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default US Lexus App Status Not Updating and Missing Info

Anyone having issues with the Lexus App not updating the status and also the car photo in the Status section not being correct? Also Fuel Levels seem to be missing as well. With the retirement of the Enform App, the new app seems to be a step backwards with the missing info. My dad has an LS and the Status section is not correct either and the photo in that Status window is not an LS but rather a NX. His shows Tire pressure but is missing fuel level. Seems to not be isolated to the LS either. My Dad's NX is missing Fuel levels and my LC is missing Fuel Levels and Tire Pressure.
Old 07-30-24, 11:37 AM
PGA71
Advanced

Received 411 Likes on 235 Posts

Originally Posted by jelee
Anyone having issues with the Lexus App not updating the status and also the car photo in the Status section not being correct? Also Fuel Levels seem to be missing as well. With the retirement of the Enform App, the new app seems to be a step backwards with the missing info. My dad has an LS and the Status section is not correct either and the photo in that Status window is not an LS but rather a NX. His shows Tire pressure but is missing fuel level. Seems to not be isolated to the LS either. My Dad's NX is missing Fuel levels and my LC is missing Fuel Levels and Tire Pressure.
Just looked at my app and it shows odometer, Range mi, correct picture of car, but no tire pressure. (Never had tire pressure always N/A).
Also under trips I can view Trip A and Trip B odometers.

Old 07-30-24, 11:53 AM
jelee
10th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PGA71
Just looked at my app and it shows odometer, Range mi, correct picture of car, but no tire pressure. (Never had tire pressure always N/A).
Also under trips I can view Trip A and Trip B odometers.
Thank you for the reply. My Dad's LS is a 2018 too. How do you get the Trip A and B Odometers to show on the App?
Also. In the Physical Car's Dashboard do your tire sensors show a reading or N/A like the app?
Old 07-30-24, 12:02 PM
PGA71
Advanced

Received 411 Likes on 235 Posts

Originally Posted by jelee
Thank you for the reply. My Dad's LS is a 2018 too. How do you get the Trip A and B Odometers to show on the App?
Also. In the Physical Car's Dashboard do your tire sensors show a reading or N/A like the app?
On the Physical Car Dash, it displays properly the tire pressure, just not in the app always N/A is displayed.

To see the trip a and trip b odometers, go to "Find" (bottom right hand corner of app), then hit "Drive Pulse & Trips" to view.