F/S 91 LS400 48,000 Miles Mint

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-05, 11:33 AM
purebliss
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 91 LS400 48,000 Miles Mint

Sadly I am thinking of selling my 1991 Lexus LS400 that only has 47,100 miles on it as of now This car has bascially been another memeber of our fam! I am the orginal owner sine 12/91!!!! As far as the car goes it was hardly driven and was always babied and graged kept. Before using Mobile 1 5 years ago the oil was changed every 1,000 miles and the car was always perfectly maintained. Everything runs perfect like it was brand new. The exterior paint is 100% glossy, this car was polish by hand serval times a month and still is. The only thing is the real left door has a nickel shaped door ding in it, which can easily be pooped out because there is no paint damage. The front bumper has a slight scuff mark on it by the license plate and the rear side bumper has a slight scuff on it. The only body parts that where ever replaced where the front hood and the glass from the headlights. I hit a car in front of me at about no more then 5-10 mph and I ended up needing the hood and lights replaced because it was a suv. But the work was done onsite by a Lexus dealer and there is no way you can tell. Of course all OEM lexus parts. However there is no way you would ever be able to tell. Infact when I bought my 02 GS I was thinking about trading the car in and when the apperisal went over the car with that magnet thing he never found anything. But since I think I will sell the car privately I only find it right that I tell the buyer.

Let me tell you the parts that where replaced over the years:
1) batteries Most current one was changed in Aug of last year Sears die hard int ( mainly because I never drove the car in the winter)

2)2 sets of tires. It has MVH x green michelins on it now with 95% tread left

3) 1 wiper blade set. Done last summer

4)A/c compresor went in 04 and had that replaced with a factory New (not recondition)Lexus Oem.

5)Attenna mask was changed this fall with a new OEM lexus attenna

6)Fuel Pump went out last July and Lexus replaced that. (OEM)

The only thing that needs to be replaced now is on the radio the FM1 button and I think the FM2 button doesn't light up and the driver side seat belt got jammed in the door and the plastic broke but the seat belt works fine. But the radio works fine and all speakers are perfect!

The color is taupe and the inside is taupe leather.
It has every option execpt:
Air suspension
Heated seats
CD changer/player
Traction Control

Basically if you are a Lexus lover then this is the car for you because it was loved by a Lexus lover andI think there is very few out there that are this old and have such few miles on it and that are in perfect shape inside and out. I am located in upper New York ( not to far from the city)and my asking price is 8,500 dollars. Well if anyone wants pics please pm me with your email address and I will send them to you. Thanks and if you have any questions please feel free.
Old 06-23-05, 10:05 AM
purebliss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by purebliss
Sadly I am thinking of selling my 1991 Lexus LS400 that only has 47,100 miles on it as of now This car has bascially been another memeber of our fam! I am the orginal owner sine 12/91!!!! As far as the car goes it was hardly driven and was always babied and graged kept. Before using Mobile 1 5 years ago the oil was changed every 1,000 miles and the car was always perfectly maintained. Everything runs perfect like it was brand new. The exterior paint is 100% glossy, this car was polish by hand serval times a month and still is. The only thing is the real left door has a nickel shaped door ding in it, which can easily be pooped out because there is no paint damage. The front bumper has a slight scuff mark on it by the license plate and the rear side bumper has a slight scuff on it. The only body parts that where ever replaced where the front hood and the glass from the headlights. I hit a car in front of me at about no more then 5-10 mph and I ended up needing the hood and lights replaced because it was a suv. But the work was done onsite by a Lexus dealer and there is no way you can tell. Of course all OEM lexus parts. However there is no way you would ever be able to tell. Infact when I bought my 02 GS I was thinking about trading the car in and when the apperisal went over the car with that magnet thing he never found anything. But since I think I will sell the car privately I only find it right that I tell the buyer.

Let me tell you the parts that where replaced over the years:
1) batteries Most current one was changed in Aug of last year Sears die hard int ( mainly because I never drove the car in the winter)

2)2 sets of tires. It has MVH x green michelins on it now with 95% tread left

3) 1 wiper blade set. Done last summer

4)A/c compresor went in 04 and had that replaced with a factory New (not recondition)Lexus Oem.

5)Attenna mask was changed this fall with a new OEM lexus attenna

6)Fuel Pump went out last July and Lexus replaced that. (OEM)

The only thing that needs to be replaced now is on the radio the FM1 button and I think the FM2 button doesn't light up and the driver side seat belt got jammed in the door and the plastic broke but the seat belt works fine. But the radio works fine and all speakers are perfect!

The color is taupe and the inside is taupe leather.
It has every option execpt:
Air suspension
Heated seats
CD changer/player
Traction Control

Basically if you are a Lexus lover then this is the car for you because it was loved by a Lexus lover andI think there is very few out there that are this old and have such few miles on it and that are in perfect shape inside and out. I am located in upper New York ( not to far from the city)and my asking price is 8,500 dollars. Well if anyone wants pics please pm me with your email address and I will send them to you. Thanks and if you have any questions please feel free.
Got offer of 8,even from someone who lives down the block. I told him I would let him know in a week or so. So if anyone is intrested please let me know soon. Thanks
Old 07-08-05, 07:52 PM
CTCAMRY
Driver School Candidate

hi,

send pics to: egreaves20@yahoo.com

thanks.
Old 08-03-05, 01:08 PM
nsxjohn
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Incorrect Post

Last edited by nsxjohn; 08-28-20 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-28-05, 01:36 PM
purebliss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by purebliss
Got offer of 8,even from someone who lives down the block. I told him I would let him know in a week or so. So if anyone is intrested please let me know soon. Thanks

Still for sale!!!!!