WTB: Lexus Factory Cell Phone

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-06, 08:10 AM
dbullen
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Lexus Factory Cell Phone

WTD: 1990-1994 LS400 or SC400 Factory Cell Phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Lexus Cell phone kit to Fit 1992 SC400, I believe either the LS400 or SC400 cell phone kit will do. I would require the following (correct me if i'm wrong)
- Cell Phone itself that fits in center console
- controls that connect to steering wheel (this includes the built in mic I believe)
- any cabling that's required
- cell phone (computer?) that's located in the trunk?
- antenna ?
- I prefer the kit from a 90-94 LS 400 (thinking this should also fit the sc?) only difference I believe is the style of phone?

See my post below
"I had a 1992 LS400 a few years ago that had the built in cell phone (analog motorola) I loved the phone, especially the speakerphone. I have since sold the car years ago and now have a 1992 SC400, however the SC400 I bought didn't come with the built in cell. My question is does anyone know how I could go about installing the original Lexus Phone in my car, it seems as if there is a spot on the steering wheel where the controls would go and also a spot in the armrest where the cell phone would plug in. But I also remember my LS400 having some type of Cell Phone (computer?) in the trunk next to the antenna mask, as well as the cell antenna that was on the back window. Wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can go about this and where I might be able to find all the old lexus original equipment, (phone, steering wheel controls, cords, cell computer)"

Black 92 SC400, all options
17" Chrome GS400 rims
137 KM
Old 03-30-06, 05:24 PM
TexasLex
Pole Position

I have what you are looking for. From a 1994 SC400 with <20,000 miles on it. I will pm you.

Originally Posted by dbullen
WTD: 1990-1994 LS400 or SC400 Factory Cell Phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Lexus Cell phone kit to Fit 1992 SC400, I believe either the LS400 or SC400 cell phone kit will do. I would require the following (correct me if i'm wrong)
- Cell Phone itself that fits in center console
- controls that connect to steering wheel (this includes the built in mic I believe)
- any cabling that's required
- cell phone (computer?) that's located in the trunk?
- antenna ?
- I prefer the kit from a 90-94 LS 400 (thinking this should also fit the sc?) only difference I believe is the style of phone?

See my post below
"I had a 1992 LS400 a few years ago that had the built in cell phone (analog motorola) I loved the phone, especially the speakerphone. I have since sold the car years ago and now have a 1992 SC400, however the SC400 I bought didn't come with the built in cell. My question is does anyone know how I could go about installing the original Lexus Phone in my car, it seems as if there is a spot on the steering wheel where the controls would go and also a spot in the armrest where the cell phone would plug in. But I also remember my LS400 having some type of Cell Phone (computer?) in the trunk next to the antenna mask, as well as the cell antenna that was on the back window. Wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can go about this and where I might be able to find all the old lexus original equipment, (phone, steering wheel controls, cords, cell computer)"

Black 92 SC400, all options
17" Chrome GS400 rims
137 KM
Old 04-17-06, 11:25 PM
henry
Driver School Candidate

did you find the phone ? i posible have a new one