MD PS GPS/NAV/phone Override - plug and play from Prestigious Society

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-10, 07:56 PM
FusedNova
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS 460 GPS/NAV/phone Override - plug and play from Prestigious Society

BLUF: Used but working 2007-2009 LS460 NAV/Phone bypass. $199 + shipping.

Use your phone, GPS, DVD player, etc. while driving your 2007-2009 Lexus 460 (all models) at the touch of a button!

I bought this fantastic plug and play bypass from "Prestigious Society" for $349 for my 2008 LS460 but just upgraded to a 2010. Lucky me, this bypass doesn't work on the 2010 so I had to buy a new one for another $349! Unlike other bypass systems, if you can even find one for the LS, this system DOES NOT require you splice wires, cut wires, or alter any Lexus system. The wiring harness in the picture merely sits in between existing wiring harness and the head unit. I'm paranoid about pulling out the head unit and scratching the molding so I had my local sound shop install/uninstall and each time took them about 15minutes (and me $40). Once installed, you have a small 2 button switch (about the size of a quarter). One button emulates PARK enabling you to use just about anything. The other button enables you to watch DVD video. My 08 didn't have the video feature but I assume the only difference is that it doesn't resume normal operation after 5minutes.

What you get:
- One Prestigious Society bypass unit and install manual.
- Ability to use the systems you paid big money for!

From the site:
The Prestigious Society "plug and play" enhancement module is a passive and non-obtrusive OEM vehicle enhancement designed to bypass all the system lockouts associated with the factory navigation and entertainment systems.

Key features:

* Enter and edit destinations
* Enter and edit Points of Interests (POIs)
* Browse the phone and address book
* Dial phone numbers on the numeric keypad
* Browse music folders and playlists from MP3 discs and/or HDD audio sources.

In short, features and controls that are normally available when your vehicle is in the "Park" position become available while the vehicle is in motion when the module is activated.
The DVD/Video enhancement features built into our module are designed to enable video playback for passengers. If your vehicle is equipped with the Mark Levinson® upgrade option, the DVD/Video enhancement will unlock the video controls on the center console screen while the vehicle is in motion. If your vehicle is not equipped with Mark Levinson® upgrade option, the enhancement module is designed to be compatible with many popular 3rd party video input sources which will enable video playback via the navigation screen.

Last edited by FusedNova; 03-27-10 at 10:09 PM. Reason: add LS460
Old 03-25-10, 06:16 AM
acidfire52
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, one post and this is it?
Your going to need a vouch from a user before you can sell that.
Heatwave or ebay feedback would help.
Old 03-25-10, 09:26 AM
FusedNova
Driver School Candidate

Hehe - yeah, I know. Trying not to get in trouble with the admins since I originally posted my ebay ad here which subsequently removed :| I have 100% feedback on ebay - my user name is nmr_guy.
Old 03-27-10, 03:59 PM
FusedNova
Driver School Candidate

Bumperoo.... yes, I'm new here but I have solid feedback on ebay as NMR_GUY.

You get a working bypass for nearly 50% off. All directions and adhesive included.

Last edited by FusedNova; 03-27-10 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-28-10, 06:31 PM
FusedNova
Driver School Candidate

Item has been SOLD!