LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007) Post here for topics related to the LX470 or LX450

Paint Color/Year Verification

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-05, 07:36 PM
spinout180
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Paint Color/Year Verification

Hey guys, I'm the guy that runs ScionLife for Scion owners, but I am also a Lexus owner and general Toyota enthusiast. I while ago I create a page for myself to keep track of chassis codes, engine codes and model years... just for reference. Well, for some crazy reason I decided to start expanding on it to include charts with color years and codes. The problem is that I have been piecing together conflicting information to create these charts. I was hoping that a few of you might take a look and let me know if you see any errors.

http://www.scionlife.com/toyota/#LX

Also, if you have any good, clean photos of a Lexus in a particular color please click on the camera icon next to the appropriate color and upload it. I was pretty tired and I'm not sure if I have the right colors uploaded, etc.

Either post any errors you see here, or shoot me an email: darren@spinout180.com

Thanks guys!
Old 10-24-05, 07:37 PM
spinout180
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Man, I especially need some help with the LX470s. According to the info that I dug up there were many single-year colors... and some colors that skipped years. It doesn't make any sense that Lexus would do that, but then again they do things that don't always make sense. let me know if you see a mistake and I will fix it ASAP! Thanks guys!