LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) Posts related to the LX570 belong in this forum

i can't beleive Lexus is doing that to me ! am really shocked

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-10, 11:05 PM
Plucky
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ossme
3) You can buy the New key that have integrated remote start from the dealer (i did that and it works great)
Hello ossme , would you please elaborate more on remote starter integration for 2008/09 LX570 models ??
I live in Saudi Arabia, and our Lexus dealer doesn’t know anything about installing/integrating a remote starter on my 2009 LX570, and they said "you can’t do it" !!! did you buy the remote starter parts from your local Lexus in Dubai or it’s imported from overseas ? who installed it for you and how much did it cost ?
I’ve also asked them about the USB port integration into my ‘09LX570, and I got the same thing ??????

I’m so looking for help in this regard;

Thanks in advance !
Old 01-18-10, 12:08 PM
LickSauce
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lex
I think you should just get over it. Lower you ego or something, because this is not even a good change...

If you wouldn't order your LX with this body kit and some other people do, then what's the problem??
Ever heard this song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX1Q48Uqses
Old 01-20-10, 01:53 AM
ossme
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Plucky
Hello ossme , would you please elaborate more on remote starter integration for 2008/09 LX570 models ??
I live in Saudi Arabia, and our Lexus dealer doesn’t know anything about installing/integrating a remote starter on my 2009 LX570, and they said "you can’t do it" !!! did you buy the remote starter parts from your local Lexus in Dubai or it’s imported from overseas ? who installed it for you and how much did it cost ?
I’ve also asked them about the USB port integration into my ‘09LX570, and I got the same thing ??????

I’m so looking for help in this regard;

Thanks in advance !
My car came with a remote start from the factory. But the key that remotly starts the car is a big one with screen and an antenna. the 2010 have that but the normal key also remote starts the car but it doesn't have the range. All I did is walked to the dealer and told them about this. the dealer told me that the current keys wont work and I have to order a new key from the factory. So I did (costed me AED2800). They brought it and now that key starts the car remotly. But again it doesn't have the same range as the big key.
Old 01-20-10, 01:56 AM
ossme
Driver School Candidate

Regarding the USB, the dealer told me that I can do it but they have to replace the current navigation system in the car. They told me that the cost will be between AED8000 and AED15000. I'm thinking on Installing the system from http://www.vaistech.com/products/home.php because it is cheaper. But I'm still inquiring with them because of the ML audio system.