LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) Posts related to the LX570 belong in this forum

2017 LX570 Price, buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-17, 05:37 AM
tlhicks
Driver

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by T4Fun
The bs from u is amazing pal. Yeah i want a lx so can be at same dirt level as u? Gimme a break. I dont suck on lexus cause its a lexus. Proven version of what? ARe u one the people here driving your money? LX aint nothing boss. Its just sheet metal like any other...
Again you want one and curse it at the same time. Bipolar maybe? Need Lithium? Dude, if you can't afford it. It's OK to dream. But hating those who can afford it now will not get you to that level any faster for sure. And Yes. I drive my money. I live in my money. My children are in College with my money. And I save and invest my money. Any other questions?
Old 10-17-17, 06:02 AM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Lithium is not used anymore as much fool but u may be on it. One of side effects is delirium and hallucinating. U may want to check with your psych doc and maybe we can get u started on depokate or Seroquel or maybe even risperdal. How's your EKG? Is qtc ok? Labwork ok?
Old 10-17-17, 06:11 AM
tlhicks
Driver

Lithium is not used anymore as much fool but u may be on it. One of side effects is delirium and hallucinating. U may want to check with your psych doc and maybe we can get u started on depokate or Seroquel or maybe even risperdal. How's your EKG? Is qtc ok? Labwork ok?
Wow, You quoted all those meds like someone with first hand experience. That explains everything. Are you experiencing side effects?
Old 10-17-17, 06:23 AM
tlhicks
Driver

Lithium is not used anymore as much
"anymore as much" LOL you contradicted yourself with in 3 words.your on that good stuff!
Old 10-17-17, 06:27 AM
T4Fun
Racer

Originally Posted by tlhicks
"anymore as much" LOL you contradicted yourself with in 3 words.your on that good stuff!
. Stellar comeback!
Old 10-17-17, 06:56 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Simply hilarious!!!!!

Old 10-17-17, 07:14 AM
lex97h
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

. Stellar comeback!
Dude, what is your problem? You come into the LX forum and starts insulting owners saying the LX is behind and outdated. What about the GX? Isn't that outdated also? Why would you give your opinion on something you don't own and know nothing about? If you are so disappointed with the LX then go and get whatever you feel is right for you. But don't come in here and throw punches calling everyone here "diehard fools" and expect us to just sit back and take it.

You need to seriously go back to the GX forum where you belong son. The LX forum is for adults only and no kids are allowed.
The following users liked this post:
tlhicks (10-17-17)
Old 10-17-17, 07:34 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

You do realize that in the first two videos, the LX570 was able to get UNSTUCK and go on with it's own power.

In the third video, the LX is a diesel variant which is not available in the USA. I don't think the driver knew how to activate the crawl control. The worst thing to do is to gun your engine and VIOLENTLY SPINNING THE TIRES!! So the driver in your third video DID NOT LET THE CRAWL CONTROL TO GET HIM OUT OF THAT TIGHT SPOT. He should have just let the CRAWL CONTROL ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS DO THEIR THINGS AND THE DRIVER JUST FOCUS ON STEERING THE LX OUT OF THERE!!!

WATCH THE FOLLOWING ON CRAWL CONTROL. AMAZING:

Lastly, crawl control over big rocks in a Toyota LC:

Last edited by lexusrus; 10-17-17 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-17-17, 07:52 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

You remind me of the BOY running over the Lambo recently in San Francisco CA. One can be jealous, but DON'T TRASH IT!!:
Here is what the owner of the Lambo had to say about it. The owner of the Lambo is truly an incredible guy. Yes, YOU (T4Fun) can have the LATEST VERSION OF LX570 (or a Lambo, if that's your fancy) someday. Instead of trashing on other people, why don't you figure out on what and how you can better yourself? You gotta hear his story!!!:

Last edited by lexusrus; 10-17-17 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-17-17, 08:09 AM
T4Fun
Racer

The lx is nothing but a glorified old brick just like some of the owners here. Lol. What stupidity. I really feel bad for some of u here. No point in keeping this up. Could care less.
Old 10-17-17, 09:05 AM
andreasP
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The lx is nothing but a glorified old brick just like some of the owners here. Lol. What stupidity. I really feel bad for some of u here. No point in keeping this up. Could care less.
Old is gold mate. Just move on and please care less.
The following users liked this post:
bluewaterb (10-20-17)
Old 10-17-17, 09:24 AM
lex97h
Rookie

Dude I've found the perfect Range Rover for you. One that you can actually afford and not worry about maintenance. Although it can't go offroading, but it should be able to get you to your trailer without a problem. Just remember to charge it overnight.
Attached Thumbnails 2017 LX570 Price, buy?-chinese-supplier-remote-contral-big-car-toys.jpg  

Last edited by lex97h; 10-17-17 at 09:27 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by lex97h:
bluewaterb (10-17-17), Chocolate (10-17-17)
Old 10-17-17, 01:38 PM
T4Fun
Racer

Lol will u buy it bc I can t afford?
Old 10-17-17, 04:33 PM
lex97h
Rookie

Lol will u buy it bc I can t afford?
Nah, not a Range Rover fan. Had one, too much problem. But you seem to love the RR and Jeep so you can get it. Lol
Old 10-17-17, 05:02 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

That's a good idea. Get BOTH!! SO he can HOPEFULLY ride one of them BETWEEN REPAIRS!!! LOL

Originally Posted by lex97h
Nah, not a Range Rover fan. Had one, too much problem. But you seem to love the RR and Jeep so you can get it. Lol

Quick Reply: 2017 LX570 Price, buy?