LX - 4th Gen (2022-present) Posts related to the LX600 belong in this forum

Paper work to arrive soon !

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-23, 08:33 AM
Ftcgsf
Pit Crew

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Paper work to arrive soon !

I am in the final stages of purchasing a LX 600 F Sport in manganese luster with red leather interior. Paper work will be arriving either today or Monday and I will be Hopefully completing the transaction Monday via signing the paper work and making the payment.

I was just curious if some of the current owners of the new LX 600 could prepare me for what I am about to receive , as I have not been able to test drive a LX 600 because the dealership in my state never has one on their lot to test drive. I am doing this strictly thru written reviews and Youtube videos. And I will say alot of the reviews are very mixed. I did finally see my first LX 600 in real life 2 weeks ago parked in a parking lot and I was impressed by how well put together it looked and the quality appearance, although I did not get a chance to drive or actually sit in it.

Just curious if people who have purchased the lx 600 are happy with their purchase and feel like the $ 110,000.00 was worth the money ? Are their any pleasant surprises or disappointments with the LX 600 so far ? I am going to be coming from a Ford Bronco and I may also sell my Ford Raptor depending on how much I like the LX 600. As you can see I have favored Ford vehicles for the past 5 years but since February I have fallen out of fondness for since they announced they where building a Chinese EV battery plant in Marshall , Michigan with a LARGE of amount of tax payers dollars thru the United States government. While Toyota on the other hand is building a Very substantial EV Battery Plant in North Carolina partnering with Panasonic and utilizing all US raw materials and Panasonic Technology. Thats all I needed to hear.

I hope I am making the right decision without having the opportunity to test drive the LX 600.

Any input would be appreciated.
Old 07-29-23, 05:48 PM
dwilli57
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am absolutely in love with mine. I did come from a very old Tahoe and I’m a Land Cruiser fanboy but this thing is a luxury tank. It’s completely solid and incredible in every aspect. The new drivetrain is spunky and powerful in all the right ways. The lines are stunning and the car is huge. The inside is beautiful and clean. Not terribly spacious for its size but it works well for me. It’s luxurious but not overstated. Toyota/Lexus doesn’t do gimmicky new things so it doesn’t have some things that other cars in this category have (but those things will be broken in 5-10 years so 🤷🏼‍♂️).

I wouldn’t think twice. I also am ok with the price bc I plan to keep this for 20+ years and I know it’s the best car/brand on the market to go that distance. I absolutely love knowing I have a LC300 under the hood. Toyota may change slowly but this is clearly the next generation and will still be rolling in 20-30 years if well taken care of.

Don’t look back and enjoy the ride
The following 2 users liked this post by dwilli57:
Flying3 (07-30-23), Ftcgsf (07-30-23)
Old 07-30-23, 07:36 AM
Flying3
Intermediate

Received 67 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by dwilli57
I am absolutely in love with mine. I did come from a very old Tahoe and I’m a Land Cruiser fanboy but this thing is a luxury tank. It’s completely solid and incredible in every aspect. The new drivetrain is spunky and powerful in all the right ways. The lines are stunning and the car is huge. The inside is beautiful and clean. Not terribly spacious for its size but it works well for me. It’s luxurious but not overstated. Toyota/Lexus doesn’t do gimmicky new things so it doesn’t have some things that other cars in this category have (but those things will be broken in 5-10 years so 🤷🏼‍♂️).

I wouldn’t think twice. I also am ok with the price bc I plan to keep this for 20+ years and I know it’s the best car/brand on the market to go that distance. I absolutely love knowing I have a LC300 under the hood. Toyota may change slowly but this is clearly the next generation and will still be rolling in 20-30 years if well taken care of.

Don’t look back and enjoy the ride
Completely agree with this. I came out of a 16 Yukon Denali. This is worlds more luxurious in terms of drivetrain and ride quality. And I think you buy an LX for the build quality and longevity.