LX - 4th Gen (2022-present) Posts related to the LX600 belong in this forum

Buying a 2024 F Sport

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-23, 08:51 PM
TheDrivenGarage
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a 2024 F Sport

I have recently started the hunt for a LX600 F Sport. I was offered a 2023 at MSRP, but then walked into another dealer today and they have an incoming 2024 that they are selling me for MSRP. So I put down a deposit tonight for it. I am new to Lexus, but have had a lot of other cars, so trying to get up to speed on all things Lexus.

Some questions for those more experienced.
  1. MSRP and pricing
    • Is MSRP still a good deal for these?
  2. Port Installed Options
    • The dealer has put a lot of port installed options on the truck. The 3M clear bra, illuminated sills, preferred accessory package (trunk mat, cargo net, and wheel locks), illuminated sills, and something called Skeleton PPO.
    • Is it too late to remove some of these. They say the car is at port and awaiting shipping to the dealer, and they are estimating it arriving go them in 3 weeks or so.
    • What is Skeleton PPO?
  3. Current Lexus Interest rates
    • What's the going rate through Lexus for Tier 1 credit? I always qualify for the lowest rate, but rates now suck overall.
Anything else i should be thinking about in preparation?
Old 12-16-23, 01:54 PM
pkim1078
Pit Crew

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDrivenGarage
I have recently started the hunt for a LX600 F Sport. I was offered a 2023 at MSRP, but then walked into another dealer today and they have an incoming 2024 that they are selling me for MSRP. So I put down a deposit tonight for it. I am new to Lexus, but have had a lot of other cars, so trying to get up to speed on all things Lexus.

1. MSRP and pricing
    • Is MSRP still a good deal for these? Yeah we got ours at MSRP. There’s still some demand so we were fortunate at the time to get it. Dealer was adding $5k to $10k when it first came out.
    • The dealer has put a lot of port installed options on the truck. The 3M clear bra, illuminated sills, preferred accessory package (trunk mat, cargo net, and wheel locks), illuminated sills, and something called Skeleton PPO.
    • Onky requirement for us when we ordered it was it had to be black with red interior. If it came with other things we didn’t care.
    • Is it too late to remove some of these. They say the car is at port and awaiting shipping to the dealer, and they are estimating it arriving go them in 3 weeks or so.
    • What is Skeleton PPO?
    • What's the going rate through Lexus for Tier 1 credit? I always qualify for the lowest rate, but rates now suck overall. We got our car loan from Bank of America at 5 something percent. Not too bad for the time.
Hope you get the car you want. It’s our second LX. We still own a 2016 LX570.
The following users liked this post:
TheDrivenGarage (12-17-23)
Old 12-16-23, 05:40 PM
stavstavcc
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheDrivenGarage

1. MSRP and pricing
    • Is MSRP still a good deal for these?
    • What is Skeleton PPO?
    • What's the going rate through Lexus for Tier 1 credit? I always qualify for the lowest rate, but rates now suck overall.
MSRP is good

I would never pay a cent for Dealer installed options. Insist they don’t add any or no deal.

High 6 low 7 for California.

I would checkout for Lexus brokers in leasehackr.com and inquire what offer they can make
Old 12-17-23, 03:45 PM
TheDrivenGarage
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the Lease Hacker tip, I forgot about that site. Will check there and see what they have. I did have a dealer reach out to me on Facebook offering 6k off a 2023 in stock unit. So it looks like there IS some room now in this market on pricing.

Now I am shopping interest rates.
Old 05-20-24, 09:40 AM
rdinapoli
5th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Msd

Don't forget to use multiple security deposits, they can significantly reduce the money factor and save you plenty of money!