LX - 4th Gen (2022-present) Posts related to the LX600 belong in this forum

LX600 Luxury Pricing (Window sticker)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-22, 08:08 AM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

Received 185 Likes on 81 Posts
Default LX600 Luxury Pricing (Window sticker)

Here’s what I am paying for mine based on my dealer’s allocation.

Old 01-08-22, 10:53 AM
LXCDN
10th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice! Have you received a VIN number already?? What was the time line to receive the LX?
Old 01-08-22, 11:02 AM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by LXCDN
Nice! Have you received a VIN number already?? What was the time line to receive the LX?
Yes I have a VIN and engine number but have blanked them out in the above document as I’d rather keep them private.

I was told they hope to be able to deliver it to me by the end of the month but may slip into February.
Old 01-08-22, 05:45 PM
LXCDN
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Movelexus
Yes I have a VIN and engine number but have blanked them out in the above document as I’d rather keep them private.

I was told they hope to be able to deliver it to me by the end of the month but may slip into February.
That's great, good to know they will be landing sooner than expected. Let us know your thoughts on it once you receive it! What color exterior did you go with?
Old 01-08-22, 08:11 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

That's great, good to know they will be landing sooner than expected. Let us know your thoughts on it once you receive it! What color exterior did you go with?
It is white exterior black interior. I was not given the option as this isn’t a custom built vehicle it is simply the first vehicle allocated to one of my local dealerships.

I considered waiting to get the ultra luxury trim but the fact the rear seats won’t fold down is a loss of utility that is problematic for me. Let’s face it I’ll never be in the back.
Old 01-11-22, 03:51 PM
zonehawk
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Does the appearance package replace the 22-in wheels with the 18-in Matte Gray Wheels? It seems like I may have to get the 18-in wheels in addition to the appearance package.

Old 01-11-22, 04:55 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by zonehawk
Does the appearance package replace the 22-in wheels with the 18-in Matte Gray Wheels? It seems like I may have to get the 18-in wheels in addition to the appearance package.
It is an option for vehicles equipped with the appearance package. This specific vehicle will unfortunately come with 22" wheels and I will likely go aftermarket to get 18" wheels.
The following users liked this post:
ClaytonW (01-11-22)
Old 01-11-22, 08:13 PM
LXCDN
10th Gear

On Lexus Canada website I saw something interesting. Saying here that regular unleaded is recommended for the LX600. Error or true what do you guys think?

Old 01-11-22, 08:15 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

On Lexus Canada website I saw something interesting. Saying here that regular unleaded is recommended for the LX600. Error or true what do you guys think?
Same engine (V35A-FTS) as 2022 Tundra which runs regular unleaded so it makes total sense.
Old 01-11-22, 08:21 PM
LXCDN
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Movelexus
Same engine (V35A-FTS) as 2022 Tundra which runs regular unleaded so it makes total sense.
Yes but Tundra is 389 HP vs 409 HP in LX. Usually because of the premium fuel boosts the HP a tiny bit. All the Toyota engines in Lexus require premium ( except the ES I think ), but in Toyota its regular. Maybe because the LC is gone they decided to give LX owners a break on the fuel bill haha.
Old 01-11-22, 08:35 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

Yes but Tundra is 389 HP vs 409 HP in LX. Usually because of the premium fuel boosts the HP a tiny bit. All the Toyota engines in Lexus require premium ( except the ES I think ), but in Toyota its regular. Maybe because the LC is gone they decided to give LX owners a break on the fuel bill haha.
Good points but happy for fuel cost savings. Thanks for pointing out the updated Canadian marketing website. The US site still does not have a build tool. The smaller fuel tank is unfortunate but that is the consequence of a smaller wheelbase hence less room within the undercarriage.

Old 01-12-22, 08:57 AM
hankinid
Pole Position

Received 424 Likes on 360 Posts

Toyota engines in Lexus vehicles are built on the same production line as Land Cruisers. Lexus vehicles run just fine on regular gas. That's the way it's always been. What will give owners a "break" looking forward is to buy non-ethanol fuel.
The following users liked this post:
ClaytonW (01-12-22)
Old 01-12-22, 12:53 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

This is one of the best overall videos for detailed information on the LC 300 series at the moment (Most will apply to the LX600). Unfortunately the Diesel engine is what this specific vehicle is equipped with.

Old 01-12-22, 10:10 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

It appears the US build tool was made available tonight on lexus.com

https://www.lexus.com/build-your-lex...year/2022/trim
Old 01-13-22, 02:56 PM
Movelexus
Pit Crew

Here is a price sheet from a F SPORT listed for sale at Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth, TX
Attached Files

Quick Reply: LX600 Luxury Pricing (Window sticker)