lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Great! thanks man! will do!
Old 01-18-22, 02:45 PM
sparsons79
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI, I placed my custom order last week, put $1,000 down at Lexus of Austin and paying MSRP. Adam Fuller is my sales rep at Lexus of Austin.
Old 01-18-22, 02:49 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

Do you have his info so i can call him? which dealer is it?
Old 01-18-22, 03:01 PM
sparsons79
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lx600fan
Do you have his info so i can call him? which dealer is it?
Of course! I did everything ove rthe phone and he waled me through what options were avaialble as this was before the build option on the lexus site was open. Tell Adam I sent you and good luck.

Lexas of Lakeway in Austin Texas
Adam Fuller
(512) 726-2436 office
(818) 264-9629 cell
Old 01-18-22, 03:09 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

LOL! I am on phone with him right now thank you!!!!!! he says hi!
The following users liked this post:
VentoGT (02-14-22)
Old 01-18-22, 03:32 PM
sparsons79
Driver School Candidate

LOL! I am on phone with him right now thank you!!!!!! he says hi!
That’s awesome!!! Good luck and keep me posted!
Old 01-18-22, 03:36 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

Got in! ok so what trim spec did you get sparson79?
Old 01-18-22, 03:49 PM
sparsons79
Driver School Candidate

Got in! ok so what trim spec did you get sparson79?
Nice, what did you order?

Luxury
white
appearance package with 18 rims
active height control
rear entertainment

Old 01-18-22, 05:02 PM
Ftcgsf
Pit Crew

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

MODERATOR EDIT - ftcgsf exit this thread. Absolutely no need for personal insults and we do not allow politics discussion on our community

Last edited by DaveGS4; 01-18-22 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-20-22, 04:52 PM
tripitz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to the forum. Been waiting for the LX600 for quite some time. Am located in NJ - first dealer I called told me the old model left in stock is $5k over sticker and that any orders are going to be "substantially more" - my guess is 10-20k in my area. Most other brand dealers, no matter what the stock situation, are honoring MSRP for ordered cars. I can get the "instant grattitude" tax on in-stock cars. 10-20k over for an ordered car makes no sense to me.

Thanks for the tip to order from Austin - what is the timeline for delivery? 4-6 months out?

Also now strongly considering finding a certified used one, except the price delta isn't as much as I hoped. I have a child and the selling point for the wife is reliability and a 3rd row. Otherwise the Volvo is an option she is strongly considering at a much lower price point (not a fan - "stressed" engine, intrusive safety features, they're everywhere). Thanks all for the great info on the forum and in this thread.
Old 01-20-22, 06:36 PM
Cadusom
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tripitz

Also now strongly considering finding a certified used one, except the price delta isn't as much as I hoped. I have a child and the selling point for the wife is reliability and a 3rd row. Otherwise the Volvo is an option she is strongly considering at a much lower price point (not a fan - "stressed" engine, intrusive safety features, they're everywhere). Thanks all for the great info on the forum and in this thread.
Tell your wife my Volvo story. I had a 16 XC90, loved the way it looked and drove. The engine is not at all stressed if you're not towing. By 55k miles (yes, just out of warranty, what a coincidence!) I was carrying antifreeze in the back for a mystery coolant leak, steering wheel buttons didn't work, the driver seat was irreversibly dye stained, and the real kicker was both rear door latches failed in sequence to the tune of $1k each...couldn't open the doors from in or out. That was the final straw for me with Euro vehicles other than Porsche. So if your wife wins, she needs a very long warranty.
Old 01-20-22, 06:37 PM
sparsons79
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tripitz
New to the forum. Been waiting for the LX600 for quite some time. Am located in NJ - first dealer I called told me the old model left in stock is $5k over sticker and that any orders are going to be "substantially more" - my guess is 10-20k in my area. Most other brand dealers, no matter what the stock situation, are honoring MSRP for ordered cars. I can get the "instant grattitude" tax on in-stock cars. 10-20k over for an ordered car makes no sense to me.

Thanks for the tip to order from Austin - what is the timeline for delivery? 4-6 months out?

I was told June at the latest, but we shall see!
Old 01-21-22, 12:23 PM
vantage78
Pit Crew

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Market correction underway. Supply will catch up sooner than later. 7 seat FF rover truck is in the same ballpark, esp. if you are already paying over MSRP. IMO, don’t be the last ones to be gouged by dealer overcharging.
The following users liked this post:
VentoGT (02-14-22)
Old 01-21-22, 01:29 PM
tripitz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vantage78
Market correction underway. Supply will catch up sooner than later. 7 seat FF rover truck is in the same ballpark, esp. if you are already paying over MSRP. IMO, don’t be the last ones to be gouged by dealer overcharging.
This is solid advice. I actually considered the RR, except it is the opposite of what makes the Lexus so great (reliability). I am now strongly considering picking up a certified lx. Not too many out there with the 3rd row and pricing isn't great. That being said, still 20-25k less than the new one. That's a lot of gas money...
Old 01-21-22, 01:36 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

rr as in rolls royce? i was actually also wanting to get a cullinan but i know i need something to beat it up like a lx lol

Quick Reply: Lx600 over msrp official thread