LX - 4th Gen (2022-present) Posts related to the LX600 belong in this forum

any LX600 in America Dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-22, 08:15 PM
Cadusom
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for posting! Thinking of parking it in Hawaii-sized parking spots has me on edge just from the pictures though!
Old 02-01-22, 10:56 PM
Twenty20AD
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadusom
Thanks for posting! Thinking of parking it in Hawaii-sized parking spots has me on edge just from the pictures though!
Yeah our here the stalls suck. Luckily this is my shop and my stall so NO ONE parks next to this car. 😂
Old 02-02-22, 06:12 AM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Come on guys any other ETA on lx600 in USA? My local dealer in miami fl ( lexus of north miami) who is charigng 50k over msrp for the car, just got the LX F SPORT, seems only SPORTS models coming in first
Old 02-02-22, 06:19 AM
jphcbpa
Driver

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by lx600fan
Come on guys any other ETA on lx600 in USA? My local dealer in miami fl ( lexus of north miami) who is charigng 50k over msrp for the car, just got the LX F SPORT, seems only SPORTS models coming in first
50K over ?!? get one at msrp and flip it for $20K+
Old 02-02-22, 06:55 AM
mbarron37
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by jphcbpa
50K over ?!? get one at msrp and flip it for $20K+
Right! There are dealerships that are selling at sticker and not a penny more. If anyone pays a markup, when these vehicles can be had at sticker, then they should have their heads examined.

Now, you may not see that vehicle for a year or more 😂
Old 02-02-22, 07:31 AM
z32
Intermediate

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts

Hey question....will this LED gauge cluster display 'map' ?
Old 02-02-22, 07:37 AM
z32
Intermediate

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts

50k over MSRP? Someone's smoking some serious stuff!! If I were so desperate to buy the new LX600, I would go 500 over MSRP and that's it. but 50k over? I will rather go over to a Porsche dealer and get a 911 instead...totally different vehicle but I'm sure I'll enjoy it too. Better wait till the 'market adjustment' goes away if you can
Old 02-02-22, 01:37 PM
Flying3
Intermediate

Received 71 Likes on 41 Posts

I would run away from that dealer. The dealer I work with has a policy of not marking up over MSRP.

I just put down a $1K deposit on an LX 600. I just gave them some parameters of the trim and options I would prefer. Now I just need to wait for them to get their allocation. I am 6th in line. They seem to think Lexus will be able to ramp up production come April. Right now with the chip and labor shortage, they are focusing on production of the big sellers, RX, NX, ES. Or so I am told.
Old 02-02-22, 01:44 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

lol its so funny how people get told so many bs stories, some ppl say 8-12 month leadtime, others say jan, others say feb, others march
Old 02-02-22, 03:27 PM
Twenty20AD
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by z32
Hey question....will this LED gauge cluster display 'map' ?
You’re asking if the cluster does the map/Nav screen? No, it doesn’t. While it’s animated, it doesn’t display a mini version of the map on the cluster. My Cayenne did that, this one doesn’t. The HUD is color and is similar to the LS500.
Old 02-02-22, 08:35 PM
Cadusom
Driver School Candidate

I wasn't able to custom order, but am on a list to be offered LX600s as they come in...pretty sure I'll somehow get stuck accepting one with the rear entertainment systems because Murphy's law. Are they upgrading your units to wireless headphones when the chip shortage eases? What devices can you use with the rear entertainment systems, or how do you get content onto them?
Old 02-02-22, 09:17 PM
Twenty20AD
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Cadusom
I wasn't able to custom order, but am on a list to be offered LX600s as they come in...pretty sure I'll somehow get stuck accepting one with the rear entertainment systems because Murphy's law. Are they upgrading your units to wireless headphones when the chip shortage eases? What devices can you use with the rear entertainment systems, or how do you get content onto them?
Im not sure what they’re gonna do. I wanna say there won’t be a resolution, but, it may be resolved as they roll them out. Maybe just because these were the first, that may end up resolving itself with chips coming in. Idk what entertainment platforms are supported since I don’t have it. I can say they’re all USB-C plugs first, second and third row on each side and the DC plug in the cargo area. I’m assuming there’s gonna be a HDMI plug for second row. I didn’t get to see the Luxury and Ultra Luxury package inside with the entertainment package. In my past LX, my kids never used it since they had their iPads and phones. I did add the Beat Sonic adapter to the front that would play to the screens in the back on the 570 before. Sorry, I don’t have a better answer to that. I’ll ask Lexus and see what they say, but, sometimes they are even more clueless than us owners 😂.
Old 02-02-22, 09:19 PM
TipsyTonio
Racer

Received 2,278 Likes on 1,048 Posts

Hahahaha Lexus of North Miami and Pembroke Pines are probably the two slimiest dealers in all of Florida, and they’re both Craig Zinn dealerships. We aren’t a fan of them on the IS forums either…
Old 02-02-22, 09:34 PM
Cadusom
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Twenty20AD
Im not sure what they’re gonna do. I wanna say there won’t be a resolution, but, it may be resolved as they roll them out. Maybe just because these were the first, that may end up resolving itself with chips coming in. Idk what entertainment platforms are supported since I don’t have it. I can say they’re all USB-C plugs first, second and third row on each side and the DC plug in the cargo area. I’m assuming there’s gonna be a HDMI plug for second row. I didn’t get to see the Luxury and Ultra Luxury package inside with the entertainment package. In my past LX, my kids never used it since they had their iPads and phones. I did add the Beat Sonic adapter to the front that would play to the screens in the back on the 570 before. Sorry, I don’t have a better answer to that. I’ll ask Lexus and see what they say, but, sometimes they are even more clueless than us owners 😂.
Thanks for the info. Maybe the chip shortage will minimize the number they ship with the rear entertainment. I find it hard to believe they’d retrofit vehicles they’ve already sold. Very forward thinking to have all USB-C, especially in a Lexus where the infotainment systems are all at least 5 years out of date from the get go.
The following users liked this post:
bee144 (05-20-22)
Old 02-03-22, 04:12 AM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

yeah bro, what Lexus dealership do you recommmend to go, that has n o dealer fees?

Quick Reply: any LX600 in America Dealerships?