LX - 4th Gen (2022-present) Posts related to the LX600 belong in this forum

any LX600 in America Dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-22, 01:39 PM
hnlflyer
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Twenty20AD
Yeah our here the stalls suck. Luckily this is my shop and my stall so NO ONE parks next to this car. 😂
Oh, I know exactly where you took that picture in the AIPA parking lot. I work in the same complex 😂
Old 02-04-22, 09:12 AM
Juniored
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Heard some vehicles coming in this month (Feb)

Originally Posted by lx600fan
any LX600 in America Dealerships?

Anyone heard anything on allocation / in transit / model show vehicle, anything on lx600 in USA territory?

Heard some (very few) vehicles are coming in this month. It is a shame that you can build a vehicle but you are wasting your time because you can't purchase that vehicle. They should put a disclaimer on the website.
Old 02-05-22, 12:21 PM
gscottmarl
Rookie

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Default LX 600 in Texas

I just got a phone call from my dealership. A white with black interior LX 600 Luxury arrived in port in LA that will be their 1st allocated vehicle for the dealership and I told him I would buy it. Hopefully this will be the start of more vehicles arriving soon. There are 120 people on the waiting list at this dealership
Old 02-05-22, 12:45 PM
Insureit1
Driver School Candidate

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Took delivery of my LX600 today. Magnesium Luster. Luxury pkge with RSE and AHC. Will post better pictures later. Can confirm RSE is not wireless. Not a huge deal and did not really want the RSE but it was take it or leave it. I was 1st on the wait-list at dealer. Paid MSRP with no additional add-ons or markup. Also got roof cross bars at cost. 1st choice was Atomic silver with black in Fsport but who knows when one would be available. My dealer is a pretty decent sized dealer and was told by GM (who is on Lexus dealer counsel) he is only getting (30) LX's allocated for all of 2022. This is the only LX they have been allocated for all of Feb/March. Things could change but I think there is going to be big demand for the LX600 and limited supply. As I was in the parking lot setting up my phone two sales reps came over to ask if their customers could look inside. Interior is very high quality and much better than the LX570, especially the wireless Apple Care play integration. ML audio is awesome and sounds fantastic at higher volumes with no distortion. If you liked the LX570 you will like the LX600. Very nicely finished and paint quality (especially compared to a Tesla I owned) is fantastic.

The following 4 users liked this post by Insureit1:
bee144 (05-20-22), Islero (02-13-22), Llexty (02-05-22), VentoGT (02-14-22)
Old 02-05-22, 01:04 PM
mbarron37
Advanced

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Insureit1
Took delivery of my LX600 today. Magnesium Luster. Luxury pkge with RSE and AHC. Will post better pictures later. Can confirm RSE is not wireless. Not a huge deal and did not really want the RSE but it was take it or leave it. I was 1st on the wait-list at dealer. Paid MSRP with no additional add-ons or markup. Also got roof cross bars at cost. 1st choice was Atomic silver with black in Fsport but who knows when one would be available. My dealer is a pretty decent sized dealer and was told by GM (who is on Lexus dealer counsel) he is only getting (30) LX's allocated for all of 2022. This is the only LX they have been allocated for all of Feb/March. Things could change but I think there is going to be big demand for the LX600 and limited supply. As I was in the parking lot setting up my phone two sales reps came over to ask if their customers could look inside. Interior is very high quality and much better than the LX570, especially the wireless Apple Care play integration. ML audio is awesome and sounds fantastic at higher volumes with no distortion. If you liked the LX570 you will like the LX600. Very nicely finished and paint quality (especially compared to a Tesla I owned) is fantastic.

Looks great. As you get some miles on it, please let us know how it drives and how quiet it is. Very interested in the build quality and quality of materials in the LX600 compared to the LX570.

The following 2 users liked this post by mbarron37:
LexusChris (02-10-22), vraa (02-09-22)
Old 02-06-22, 08:52 AM
ragabnh
Intermediate

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

Beautiful car, my favorite color, congrats
The following users liked this post:
Insureit1 (02-08-22)
Old 02-10-22, 12:03 PM
gscottmarl
Rookie

Default Arrival date given

My dealership called me to set my arrival date as March 1st-8th. It will be the 1st LX 600 for this dealership.
jphcbpa (02-10-22)
Old 02-10-22, 12:06 PM
lx600fan
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

What dealer? area? what trim u got?
Old 02-10-22, 12:32 PM
jphcbpa
Driver

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Congratulations !!
Old 02-10-22, 04:13 PM
gscottmarl
Rookie

Default LX in Texas

Fort Worth, LX Luxury- white exterior with black interior. AHC, rear entertainment system. 1st LX 600 delivered to the dealership. MSRP. I wanted 18 or 20 inch wheels for a better ride but I’m just happy to get one.
VentoGT (02-14-22)
Old 05-01-22, 03:33 PM
ajomaa111
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Insureit1

Congressional for your LX600. Which dealer did you buy from ? I called Ourisman Lexus of Rockville, they are adding $30K above MSRP.
Old 05-20-22, 12:25 AM
peterish
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How are people test driving/viewing the cars before buying? No dealer even has it in showroom.
Old 05-20-22, 10:28 AM
Flying3
Intermediate

Received 72 Likes on 42 Posts

I have one. And no opportunity to drive one other than when it arrived allocated to me. I had driven a LX 570 which was very nice. But the LX 600 is a massive improvement in every way, IMO.

If you know the 570, you will be more than happy with the 600.
Old 05-26-22, 07:37 AM
zonehawk
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've decided to go another route with my vehicle choice but one I ordered which was nori green with appearance package just arrived, and this dealership has a few others.

https://www.stevinsonlexusoflakewood...2&mk=33&tp=new