Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Keeping your Lexus sexy

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-02, 07:40 PM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Keeping your Lexus sexy

Now that I've got your attention:

With recognition to genearch – he originally posted this link: http://autopia-carport.com/forum/index.php3. Maybe I’m the only one who didn’t know about this great forum? Anyway, I thought it deserved more exposure.

This is a forum devoted entirely to all aspects of detailing your beloved Lexus. It’s loaded with car wash products, paint treatments, polishing cloths, etc. – EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about keeping your “significant other” clean and sweet looking (I mean your Lex not your wife or gf).

To all of you Zainoites/Zainoists/Zainoholics … the Zaino brothers have a new product that I didn’t know about. It’s called “ZFX” and (apparently) speeds up drying time and reduces total start-to-finish time. They call it a “flash cure accelerator additive” and they say it guarantees “a perfect shine, less time”. It was discussed, in detail on that forum so they’ve known about it for some time – why haven’t I seen it mentioned here??

$20.00 for 2ml – damn, that’s expensive stuff. The guys on that forum were discussing the mixing of ZFX into Z2 or Z5 by using hypodermic needles – and yes, that’s what the needles were being used for. Point being, they’re about as **** about detailing as most of us are about the “L” cars we own.

Take a look – bet you’ll learn something!