Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

I would like to introduce myself..

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-02, 05:49 PM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I would like to introduce myself..

Hello to all ClubLexus members. Lexus of Manhattan is proud to be a part of your community and would like to offer to ClubLexus members our VIP Platinum discount on all parts and service (15%). We are an L-Tuned and TRD dealer. Allow us to help you with any of your Lexus/L-Tuned sales or service needs. We will be happy to provide discount cards to ClubLexus members who request one. (please e-mail us at: ManhattanLexus@aol.com)

We have relationships with several ClubLexus members already and would like to continue serving the growing Lexus community here in the NY/NJ/CT area.

We also have many accessories available that will complement your vehicles, so feel free to call us or e-mail us with your requests, we're here to help.

Eddie Shacalo, our Internet Rep for Lexus of Manhattan will be here to answer any questions that you may have about anything Lexus.

Please direct any inquiries to ManhattanLexus@aol.com , or you can reach us by phone (212)977-4400.

Regards,

Ken Wartel
General Manager
Lexus of Manhattan
Old 08-21-02, 02:33 AM
lexguynj
Lexus Test Driver

Ken,

Thank you again for your support through your dealership for NJ customer's and Clublexus members such as myself. I have emailed a request for quote already to see if I can utilize your services in the near future and will continue to recommend friends and family to your dealership, especially with your L-Tuned upgrade service and capabilities.
Old 08-23-02, 12:01 AM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Hi guys, just wanted to thank you all for inquiring with myself and Lexus of Manhattan about the parts. I've had quite a few E-mails so far. I encourage everyone to try us out, you won't be disappointed! If there's anything you need, please e-mail or call me at the address/number below. Thank you!
Eddie (Formerly Shoofin'TL)
Old 08-27-02, 08:33 PM
LexFather

Wuzzup! Ed is cool.
Old 08-28-02, 06:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,268 Likes on 1,377 Posts

Welcome Ed and Ken! Thanks for the opportunity for discounts.

Also -can you change the title of this thread so it reads like I [i]think[/t] it reads everytime I see it?

<from Austin Powers> "Allow myself to introduce......myself"
Old 09-05-02, 12:57 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,429 Likes on 1,592 Posts

Well I give up with Ed - he never answers his phone and didn't call back when he said he would.
Old 09-06-02, 12:35 PM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Default No reply?

The last time we spoke I said that I would contact you when the part came in. Parts hasn't told me if the part came in yet. I never received any of your messages if you left any. The last time we spoke, you told me that you were tied up and would call me back. I haven't heard from you since. I'm sorry if you were unable to catch me, I check my messages throughout the day and did NOT get any new messages from you since we last spoke. You can always E-mail me if you can't catch me on the phone. Thank for your understanding.
Eddie
Old 09-08-02, 01:24 AM
salo
Driver School Candidate

Hi All,

I have been looking around this board today and noticed this thread from Ken at Lexus of Manhatten.

I am here to tell you that I have leased 2 LS400's from this group in the last 6 years and have nothing but kind words to say about the service and professionalism I have received from Ken Wartel and his crew during that time.

FWIW, these guys get top honors in sales, product knowledge and service and on top of that, a great attitude!

Best of Luck on your Internet Venture.

Harold
Old 09-12-02, 07:33 PM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Thanks for the kind words, Harold.

For the record, the parts fo bitkahuna are on the way to him as we speak...
Ed
Old 09-13-02, 02:37 PM
VQT
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have toll free 800 number for us to call
Old 09-13-02, 03:35 PM
Lexus of Manhattan
Lexus Dealership

Originally posted by VQT
Do you have toll free 800 number for us to call
Unfortunately we do not. We do have various numbers linked to different advertisements, however, you can find them in the New York Post, Ny Times, etc..
Eddie
Old 10-13-02, 12:52 AM
lexguynj
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by bitkahuna
Well I give up with Ed - he never answers his phone and didn't call back when he said he would.
Hey Bit, this maybe old news, but I hope by now you worked things out with Ed.

Ed has been very good and quick at getting back to me via email and I already have given him some of my business. I have been communicating back and forth with him via email and it is working out very well.

It's also good to have him as a contact over there at Lexus of Manhattan, especially for L-tuned upgrades, where that dealership has experience with L-tuned (Johnny Mo can vouch for that) and most dealers here in NJ don't even want to touch it or know about it.

L-tuned is the way to go and finally we have someone in this area that can help us out and provide us with a good discount too. There is hope!