Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Where is a good place for service in NYC?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-02, 08:18 PM
purebliss
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is a good place for service in NYC?

I want to find a good Lexus service center to bring my car. I live near New York City. I purchased my car at Bay ridge Lexus but I find there service to be horriable. Maybe it's just me but I feel they do a half *** job. Good pricing for buying the car but there service center sucks. Thats the only reason I buy the car from them price. I went to the one in the city and didn't find it that bad but I would prefer some where else. Maybe some where in New Jersey. Does anyone else feel this way about the service at Bay Ridge? I really want to know because maybe I am over reacting?
Old 10-15-02, 08:59 PM
newyorker
Driver

Default try Lexus of smithtown.

I know its little bit far for you but..
I bought in that dealer...good price on buying and
excellent service....drive through faciltity with excellent people.
but you don't get free rental car because you bought somewhere else....they usally gives ES300 or RX300 for free rental cars and they have so many so that I don't have to wait for long time to make appointment...best service I ever had...

www.lexusofsmithtown.com
Old 10-16-02, 10:19 AM
Lexusfanatic
Rookie

Default Re: Where is a good place for service in NYC?

Originally posted by purebliss
I want to find a good Lexus service center to bring my car. I live near New York City. I purchased my car at Bay ridge Lexus but I find there service to be horriable. Maybe it's just me but I feel they do a half *** job. Good pricing for buying the car but there service center sucks. Thats the only reason I buy the car from them price. I went to the one in the city and didn't find it that bad but I would prefer some where else. Maybe some where in New Jersey. Does anyone else feel this way about the service at Bay Ridge? I really want to know because maybe I am over reacting?
Your analysis about Bay Ridge Lexus is absolutely correct! Their service SUCKS!!!
Old 10-16-02, 10:32 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well ClubLexus does get a 15% off discount on parts and service at Lexus of Manhattan. Here's a link to the discount info.

https://www.clublexus.com/Main/Vendo...html#manhattan

I've only got my car serviced there once so I don't want to give an opinion on them just yet.
Old 10-16-02, 03:54 PM
purebliss
Lead Lap

There okay but I don't find them to be to good at what they do. I guess because there owned by Bay Ridge. I have heard many stories about them and I don't think I would take a chance with them
Old 10-18-02, 11:15 AM
njes300
Pole Position

go to warnock lexus . I think they are fair and do good work . Plus they give nice loaners if they have them instock .