Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2008 isf oem air intake, exhaust manifolds , and motor mounts

For Sale

2008 Lexus IS F

07-31-23, 02:42 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1259
  • 2008 Lexus IS F - 2008 isf  oem air intake, exhaust manifolds , and motor mounts - Carrollton(dallas), TX 75006, United States
Driver School Candidate

• Price $400 - $1,500
  • Location Carrollton(dallas), TX, 75006, USA
  • VIN JTHBP262X85002070
Description:

I have the oem parts for my now sold Lexus isf they were taken off the car when I put rr racing cold air intake and sickky headers on the car. The parts have about 70k miles on them so newish by isf standards. I want 1500 for the manifolds(500 cheaper than could find them on line) and 400 for the air intake(again cheaper than I could find online) I'll throw in the motor mounts for free with the purchase of the manifolds. If you want both intake and manifolds I'll do it for 1800

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Oem air intake system Engine - Intake/Fuel $400 Oem air intake taken off the car at approximately 70k miles. Still worked great I just did full bolt on mods to the car.
Exhaust Manifolds Engine - Exhaust $1500 Oem manifolds take n off the car at 70k miles still worked great just wanted to put after market headers on it.
Old 12-29-23, 11:12 AM
Rkwo999
5th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Question

Hi there, I am considering buying a 2011 IS-F with Sikky Headers and I saw for your 2008 you also had the Sikky Headers installed. May I ask were you able to pass emissions test with the aftermarket headers? This car has no tune and stock exhaust with Sikky’s. I am asking because if this car cannot pass emissions test in my home state I will need to buy the OEM headers from you lol. Thank you!
Old 12-29-23, 04:36 PM
semnosNSX
Advanced

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Rkwo999
Hi there, I am considering buying a 2011 IS-F with Sikky Headers and I saw for your 2008 you also had the Sikky Headers installed. May I ask were you able to pass emissions test with the aftermarket headers? This car has no tune and stock exhaust with Sikky’s. I am asking because if this car cannot pass emissions test in my home state I will need to buy the OEM headers from you lol. Thank you!
There are no aftermarket headers for the ISF that will pass emissions. Depending on your location, you will either fail the test, the visual, or both. All headers currently on the market are “for off-road use only”. However, that hasn’t stopped many from buying them 😎
Old 01-28-24, 04:27 PM
Evn
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi. Is the intake still available? Is it damaged in any way (tabs, etc)?