Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lexus LS460 (USF40) 2008+ - Fortune Auto Muller 1-Way Series Coilovers

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

03-08-24, 07:02 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 691
  • Steering/Suspension - Lexus LS460 (USF40) 2008+ - Fortune Auto Muller 1-Way Series Coilovers - Used - All Years  All Models - Bay Area, CA 94606, United States
  • Steering/Suspension - Lexus LS460 (USF40) 2008+ - Fortune Auto Muller 1-Way Series Coilovers - Used - All Years  All Models - Bay Area, CA 94606, United States
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $1,000
  • Location Bay Area, CA, 94606, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Fortune Auto Muller MSC 1-Way coilovers w/ hyperco 12k and 8k spring rates, Fortune Auto 6k, 10k, and 14k springs, and 4 new M6x1.0 Allen bolts for spring perches.  Installed on car for less than 6 months before swapping to air. There is some cosmetic damage to locking rings. Prefer local sale in Bay Area, $1,000.

Old 03-10-24, 09:21 AM
willworkforboost
1st Gear

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

hello, I have a few questions that would probably be useful for anyone interested in these, so I thought I’d reply vs sending you a PM.

Hows the ride quality on these, especially interested in the comparison between these & the air ride setup you went to. I’m considering these or UAS solution struts. Could you share a picture of the ride height you had with these?

Are the dampers valved for the 12/8k combo, or were they revalved for one of the other spring combos? How many miles did you put in them while running them?

Thanks for answering all of my questions. I’m in NC and would need these shipped if you’re comfortable.

Last edited by willworkforboost; 03-10-24 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-11-24, 11:53 PM
norcalrex
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by willworkforboost
hello, I have a few questions that would probably be useful for anyone interested in these, so I thought I’d reply vs sending you a PM.

Hows the ride quality on these, especially interested in the comparison between these & the air ride setup you went to. I’m considering these or UAS solution struts. Could you share a picture of the ride height you had with these?

Are the dampers valved for the 12/8k combo, or were they revalved for one of the other spring combos? How many miles did you put in them while running them?

Thanks for answering all of my questions. I’m in NC and would need these shipped if you’re comfortable.
The ride quality was good, however, my air runner setup is more comfortable although I feel more body roll with the air ride setup.

Valved for 12k/8k. Got alternate springs to see what felt best for the roads where I am. Unfortunately the roads I drive on are pretty bad with lots of potholes and my driveway is pretty steep. So I decided to go with air for the convenience of being able to air up before pulling into my driveway. Less than 5k miles on them.

Old 03-14-24, 03:03 AM
willworkforboost
1st Gear

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by norcalrex
The ride quality was good, however, my air runner setup is more comfortable although I feel more body roll with the air ride setup.

Valved for 12k/8k. Got alternate springs to see what felt best for the roads where I am. Unfortunately the roads I drive on are pretty bad with lots of potholes and my driveway is pretty steep. So I decided to go with air for the convenience of being able to air up before pulling into my driveway. Less than 5k miles on them.

thank you for the pic & details- really appreciate it. I tried to shoot you a PM to discuss shipping, but apparently I’m not able to. I’d love to pick up these coils from you, can you shoot me a PM?
Old 04-02-24, 05:50 PM
norcalrex
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I’m unable to PM you either. You can email me at norcalrex@gmail.com.

Originally Posted by willworkforboost
thank you for the pic & details- really appreciate it. I tried to shoot you a PM to discuss shipping, but apparently I’m not able to. I’d love to pick up these coils from you, can you shoot me a PM?
Old 04-05-24, 07:19 AM
Jake0157

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not local but interested. I sent you an email.

Last edited by Jake0157; 04-05-24 at 08:02 AM.