Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Wanted SC430 Used STRUTS - Front/Rear

Wanted

Steering/Suspension

12-19-19, 01:22 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1207
Racer

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location San Diego, CA, 92129, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus SC430 2002 - 2010
Description:

Looking for a set of used Struts taken off of an SC430. Maybe you installed Coilovers and have them laying around gathering dust and taking up space.

I have everything I need to rebuild a set, new shocks, bushings etc. except for the main spring, strut mounts, Dust boot, things like that, for the fronts and rears.

I don't plan on buying new springs and replacing them but rather to have a set of struts completely assembled and ready to go in to reduce my installation time. I'm in the San Diego area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Paul

Old 04-13-20, 06:27 PM
ShawnOk
Pole Position

Received 89 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Raven01750
Looking for a set of used Struts taken off of an SC430. Maybe you installed Coilovers and have them laying around gathering dust and taking up space.

I have everything I need to rebuild a set, new shocks, bushings etc. except for the main spring, strut mounts, Dust boot, things like that, for the fronts and rears.

I don't plan on buying new springs and replacing them but rather to have a set of struts completely assembled and ready to go in to reduce my installation time. I'm in the San Diego area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Paul
Hi. I just did my coilovers and have the parts you need. Pls pm me with your number and we can discuss. Otherwise, I was going to go to scrap metal yard. Lmk. Thanks.
Old 05-11-22, 07:52 AM
spence288
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Raven01750

Paul
Hi Paul - you still looking for a set of struts??? I am up in Santa Cruz
I'll dig them out of the garage and sends some pics if you are interested still
All the best
Bill...