Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Tweak'd Performance GTE Swap harness / AEM Infinity,ProEFI,FIC Adapter Patch Harness

For Sale

Miscellaneous

05-18-21, 04:25 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1030
  • Miscellaneous - Tweak'd Performance GTE Swap harness / AEM Infinity,ProEFI,FIC Adapter Patch Harness - Used - 0  All Models - Duluth, GA 30096, United States
  • Miscellaneous - Tweak'd Performance GTE Swap harness / AEM Infinity,ProEFI,FIC Adapter Patch Harness - Used - 0  All Models - Duluth, GA 30096, United States
Super Moderator

• Price
    $750
  • Location Duluth, GA, 30096, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

. *Tweak'd Swap Harness - $800

These are now done for at least $1200 by same company and at least a month of wait time. At that time it was already $1000 and was also a month wait time. It was done for a 1995 SC300 non-vvti GTE swap with manual transmission around 8 years ago but was never used. It already has connectors for aftermarket injectors and IAT and just sat on the shelf since I started making my own harnesses.

* AEM Infinity / Proefi 128 / AEM FIC patch , adapter harness - $800

I made this patch harness when I was still trying to learn how to tune my own cars and was trying to learn different kind of ECUs I had in my toys years ago. I had a vvti swap then for which I wanted to be able to use either a proefi , aem infinity or even an aem piggy back that still had the stock vvti harness. This is like a combination of the Boomslang BF21083-506 ($799) , Boomslang BF12019 ($599) and Proefi 128 SC300 vvti harness ($1200) all in one .

Connect only one ecu at a time. * This patch harness will work for vvti NA-T aside from vvti GTE and NO ECU will be included. You will have to add paypal and shipping costs.