Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Wanted-Clean Low Mileage GS-F

Wanted

2016 - 2018 Lexus GS F

06-08-21, 02:24 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 671
Pit Crew

• Price
    $1 - $50,000
  • Location Coral Gables, FL, 33134, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey all,

I have been looking at obtaining a GS-F to keep in the garage and hold onto for a while. Prefer Blue with the white/liquid platinum seats or white/red interior. Want really want low mileage with no mods.

I have seen a few listed by dealers but they all have disastrous service records or evidence of many aftermarket parts. I am located in South Florida.

Thanks all!

Old 06-09-21, 02:58 AM
06Ultra
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default With mods no biggie

Originally Posted by Searosis
Hey all,

I have been looking at obtaining a GS-F to keep in the garage and hold onto for a while. Prefer Blue with the white/liquid platinum seats or white/red interior. Want really want low mileage with no mods.

I have seen a few listed by dealers but they all have disastrous service records or evidence of many aftermarket parts. I am located in South Florida.

Thanks all!
Rare to find at that price with low miles. Why not buy with mods and if you don't want them, sell the mods here. Believe me they will sell fast.
Old 06-09-21, 03:35 AM
06Ultra
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default With mods no biggie

Originally Posted by Searosis
Hey all,

Thanks all!
Rare to find at that price with low miles. Why not buy with mods and if you don't want them, sell the mods here. Believe me they will sell fast.
Old 06-09-21, 06:26 AM
Searosis
Pit Crew

Received 62 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 06Ultra
Hello. I put the price bracket since the site demanded it to even post up the ad. I am willing to pay for the right car. I don't want the mods as typically a modded car would have been beat on a bit more from my experience.
Old 06-18-21, 05:17 PM
Searosis
Pit Crew

Received 62 Likes on 31 Posts

Bought a new 2020 ultrasonic blue. Mods please close the thread. Thanks!