Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Land Cruiser 200 V8 Diesel, triple locked, winch, Overlanding Build

For Sale

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser

08-18-21, 09:54 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 655
Driver

• Price
    $88,500
  • Location Zurich, Switzerland
  • Condition Used
  • VIN JTM HV0 5JX 0405
  • Mileage 72,000
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 4WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type SUV
Description:

After 115`000 Overlandingkilometeres in the past 10 years the familly is growing, and I have to sell.  After doing a  Transafrica (Europa-Kappstadt over the west (Mali, Nigeria, Congo), a half year in south america (u.a. Chile, Bolivien, Peru) and journeys in Europe and Iceland like you can see on the map below. 

The travelsetup is well approved, extremly comfortable, quiet inside (too with muddies), well designed, the Land Cruiser is in excellent condition.

I did offer the Land Cruiser fully equipped, travelsetup with all equipment. A full list you will find on a link below.

Specs:
Modell: Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (J20) V8 Diesel
Baujahr: 2011
Buildup 2011-2012 (first overlanding trip at 16.9.2012)
Kilometers done: 117`000km (72700 miles)

It is an land cruiser 200 with european specs - hydraulic suspension with allows to lift and lower the car, to adjust the dampers. The Suspension is upgraded and provide excellent road and offroad handling.

Here the short specs: AHC (Active Hight Control), Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Crawl, JBL 14-speaker system, Iphone Integration, USB Connection, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Navigation, Anti-theft system, Sunroof, 11 Airbags, Pre Crash Safety System, Four-zone automatic air-conditioning, Pollen filter / Clean air filter, Active Traction control (A-TRC).

The Engine is an 4.5l Diesel TwinTurbo V8 who has 286 PS/HP, 210 kw and 650 Nm - a dream to drive!

He is equipped with an additional fuel tank, a winch, difflocks, 33" mud terrain tyres, sand ladders, ground anchor, a well sorted recovery kit, airbag lift, sideawning and an roof rack.

He is currently at Toyota Nestle for the regular servicing/maintenance and is sceduled for the swiss MFK/TÜV at the end of august 2021.

Details you will find here: 

Landcruiser 200 D4D V8 for Sale short description & Pricing english

Landcruiser 200 D4D V8 for Sale full specs & Pricing (german)

In the back of the Landcruiser you have a bed which allows you to sleep comfortable too with 1.95cm height, comfortable bed, fridge, freezer, watertank, hot water & external shower, foldable toilet (and tent), Side-Awning with 4 sides, and last but not least a clever fresh air concept in the car.

The car Location is Switzerland, but after 5x international shipping in the past, I have the experiences to ship him worldwide. Testride is just possible in Switzerland, Zurich.

Overlanding-History:

There are some threads at Clublexus Forum around my travels:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lx-...ng-africa.html
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lx-...-and-next.html

I guess that you dont often see an car offer, which that many Pictures, Links, Blogs - which will show you if you would like that Setup for Overlanding. As I did ship the car severall times I am able to ship (or drive) it too to international locations. 

trippin

Old 11-18-21, 05:31 AM
Surfy
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Updated price-tag :-)