Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Multiple parts for LS600/LS460 - mostly interior trim and lights

For Sale

2007 Lexus LS460

11-08-21, 02:57 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 410
Pole Position

Description:

1. Ignore the VIN
2. I have lots of stuff too many to list specifically all especially when it comes to interior trim.

Reddish wood trim for LS460/600 with ottoman. steering wheel, So this will include the trim pieces minus the actual switches for all or most of the trim parts, I have everything except the rear picnic table.

Brown wood trim - this is a mix bunch of stuff, for example I have the trim for the gearshift, around the dash, roof panel in the rear, centre console for non ottoman, rear door speaker trim for SWB. If its wood trim and you want a set or you want a piece here and there PM me to ask and specify which, have an offer in mind, it is just easier. Instead of me trying to put a price and people not knowing how to make an offer.

LS600 led headlights, I have L and R but they are an odd pair, one is for vehicle with APCS and one not, Which means one side will require a hardness adapter and one side would not, Or maybe you just need one side.

LS600 JDM xenon fogs - 3 pairs.

Shipping will be from Europe, don't worry about shipping.

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Wood trim Interior/Upholstery $100 Read the main ad