Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

LEXUS OEM Factory Rear Subwoofer Mark Levison LS430 2001-2006 LS430

For Sale

Audio Video/Electronics

02-24-22, 09:17 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1189
  • Audio Video/Electronics - LEXUS OEM Factory Rear Subwoofer Mark Levison LS430 2001-2006 LS430 - Used - 2001 to 2006 Lexus LS430 - Lubbock, TX 79416, United States
  • Audio Video/Electronics - LEXUS OEM Factory Rear Subwoofer Mark Levison LS430 2001-2006 LS430 - Used - 2001 to 2006 Lexus LS430 - Lubbock, TX 79416, United States
Driver

• Price
    $350
  • Location Lubbock, TX, 79416, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus LS430 2001 - 2006
Description:

LEXUS OEM Factory Rear Subwoofer Mark Levison LS430 2001-2006 LS430

Old 07-08-23, 01:03 AM
PearlUni05
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey how's it going? Couple questions about your sub I want to ask. Do you still have this sub? Which would negate all my questions below, if not.

1. Why are you selling it?
2. Is it in good working order? I see part of the foam is crushed.
3. Is your vehicle tinted? Sun is pretty hot in Texas, which is no good for paper speakers and direct sunlight.
4. Is the price negotiable? And take this with a grain of salt as I can buy a new aftermarket (which I planned to do until I saw this) for much cheaper.

Thanks,
Rod
Old 07-17-23, 08:39 PM
DC777
Driver

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Sub

Originally Posted by PearlUni05
Hey how's it going? Couple questions about your sub I want to ask. Do you still have this sub? Which would negate all my questions below, if not.

1. Why are you selling it?
2. Is it in good working order? I see part of the foam is crushed.
3. Is your vehicle tinted? Sun is pretty hot in Texas, which is no good for paper speakers and direct sunlight.
4. Is the price negotiable? And take this with a grain of salt as I can buy a new aftermarket (which I planned to do until I saw this) for much cheaper.

Thanks,
Rod
Hey Rob,

1. I am selling it because I obtained it from a salvage yard. While I was still in Houston, I got notifications for new arrivals of LS430. I’d go out and pull parts I needed. This particular vehicle already had the rear seats removed when I arrived and so it was easy to get the sub. I saw it was in good condition and it would be foolish to pass up. The vehicle I pulled from had tint and a privacy screen (ultra/luxury package).

2. It is in good working condition. The foam is not broken at all. The foam you are seeing the seal between the mounting bracket. The functional foam ring is in good condition as is the paper. My vehicle actually had a cracked (it was actually deteriorated ) foam. I decided that I’d attempt to fix it and if that failed I already had this one as a backup. My repair job was successful! All that is just to say that while I had my sub out, I tested this one.

3. Side note - yea, my car speakers got absolutely destroyed. I have now repaired the foam around the outer edge on 3 of speakers.

Yea, price is very negotiable. I’ll be completely transparent with you, I’m not looking to make a huge profit on it. I’d rather you get a stock option for a comfortable price. Let me know the price you plan to pay for the aftermarket and we can work off that. I’ve benefited hugely from this community and would love to give back to someone else who is passionate about restoring this awesome vehicle.