Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Selling used takeda stage 2 pro dry intake & invidia quad axle back exhaust!

For Sale

Engine - Intake/Fuel

06-21-22, 01:00 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 1383
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Selling used takeda stage 2 pro dry intake & invidia quad axle back exhaust! - Used - 2015 to 2017 Lexus RC350 - Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, United States
    Closed
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Selling used takeda stage 2 pro dry intake & invidia quad axle back exhaust! - Used - 2015 to 2017 Lexus RC350 - Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, United States
    Closed
    Closed
    Closed
    Closed
    Closed
    Closed
    Closed
10th Gear

• Price
    $600
    • OBO
  • Location Ridgefield Park, NJ, 07660, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus RC350 2015 - 2017
Description:

Made the hard decision of trading in my RC350 recently. Dealership agreed to take off these aftermarket parts in the deal and give it to me to sell.

Honestly it didn't do much performance wise but i did love the way the car sounded. No pops but a nice deep rumble and not farty-sounding. I realized i never actually had a video of what it sounds like but i'm sure you can find something on YT. I have pictures of what it looks like though installed.

I included an invoice of what i paid but i'm obviously looking to get rid of both at the same time for a decent offer. No nuts/bolts included either.

NY/NJ pickup/drop off preferred but if you're willing to pay shipping, I'll do it.. 

Old 06-23-22, 01:01 PM
BigBodyBil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust

i’m interested in the exhaust. i already have a takeda CA. How much you looking for just the exhaust?
Old 06-23-22, 01:29 PM
RCtree50
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm really trying to get rid of both at the same time to maximize a deal, but what would be your offer for just the exhaust?
Old 01-06-23, 08:01 PM
CoffeeCar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought exhaust from RCtree50. Transaction went smooth solid seller.
Old 01-12-23, 01:41 PM
blackbond
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

How much for the intake?
Old 01-13-23, 02:45 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 431 Likes on 316 Posts

Total amount of FS items on your ad(s) necessitates a voucher. Please get a qualified voucher to PM me or the admin / any other mod to reopen this FS ad .Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states :

You need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership " .

Your voucher "needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum " .

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. Not enough to state who your voucher is. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules.