Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB - Lexus IS, GS, LS or GX, LX

Wanted

2006 - 2017 Lexus GS350

12-17-22, 04:33 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 764
Pit Crew

• Price
    $10,000 - $20,000
  • Location Greensboro, NC, 27284, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a used Lexus vehicle that's been well taken care of and has not been involved in an accident for my daily driver.  It can be IS, GS, LS, GX or LX and my max budget is about $20k.

I'm located in Greensboro, NC and will be willing to travel up to about 4 hours for the right Lexus - I could consider flying and driving back for a perfect one!

Old 01-05-23, 03:00 PM
Razorrob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

May not your idea of perfect, but the low cost may encourage you.

07 GS350, 83,700 miles, metallic Grey, light Grey and black interior. Has upgrades, most are visual. I can send pics directly if you’d like.

extras
- custom front lip/ spoiler (conservative)
- deleted chrome badges, grille chrome and headlight trim chrome
- anti sway bars on both pair of struts; engine bay and trunk.

If you’re still in market, and want all info, let me know.

$12,500.00. Negotiable

Old 07-26-23, 12:10 PM
LeX470JG
2nd gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a 2006 GX470 I am considering selling. I have two. One for each of my sons. My youngest son wants a truck.
I am going to post this one for sale $12500 on facebook. It has 293,000 miles which sounds high. But I have completed all maintenance including timing belt, water pump, belts, hoses, spark coils, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, new radiator, new head lamp housings and bulbs, brakes and front left cv axle. The engine is good to go for another 100k miles. That was my intent. I did all the work myself which kept the cost down.

The only negative is the paint on the top is pealing on the top and under the front bra on the hood. This was a common issue in the pearl white paint. This one will be good for a long period of time but eventually will need to be painted.

If there is any interest, reach out to me.

Thanks