Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB Lexus GS-F

Wanted

2016 Lexus GS F

01-20-23, 02:11 PM | Replies: 6 | Views: 780
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $0 - $45,000
  • Location Atlanta, GA, 30024, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey all!

Looking to purchase a GS F around the $45,000 area. Does not have to be perfect, but preferably under 70k miles on the odometer and with the orange caliper option. The only stipulation is that it cannot have the Circuit Red interior (sorry guys, I can't stand it!). 

I am located in the Atlanta area. 

Cheers!

Old 01-20-23, 03:18 PM
Lexotus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are hard to find, aren't they? Good luck!
Old 01-21-23, 12:19 PM
IUnzhakov
Driver School Candidate

No kidding and thanks! I'm not particularly picky (except the red interior) and it's like finding water in the desert for the right deal LOL.
Old 01-21-23, 03:31 PM
evltwn
Advanced

Received 143 Likes on 110 Posts

After a quick search on Autotempest and the lowest priced one I can find is 47.5k with 57k miles in IL. USB 2.0 with black interior and orange brakes. What sites are you using to search?
Old 01-21-23, 07:36 PM
IUnzhakov
Driver School Candidate

I've got alerts set up on Autotrader and hit Autotempest several times a week as well. Had one locally here listed at $46.9k with 68k miles on it but it was in rough shape for the money and an accident history. They refused to lower the top line price, but I suppose it sold earlier this week (or they sent it off to auction since they had it for over a month on the lot).
Old 01-22-23, 04:17 PM
evltwn
Advanced

Received 143 Likes on 110 Posts

How far out are you looking? You might need to make a roadtrip to purchase the one you want. Fly out and drive it back home. That's what I did when I bought my IS F. If $45k is your ceiling, you're not gonna find many that aren't beat up or any at all in that price range.
Old 01-24-23, 05:45 AM
IUnzhakov
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by evltwn
How far out are you looking? You might need to make a roadtrip to purchase the one you want. Fly out and drive it back home. That's what I did when I bought my IS F. If $45k is your ceiling, you're not gonna find many that aren't beat up or any at all in that price range.
Yep, it's a bit lower than market for '16s for sure. My search is covering nationwide and I'm definitely not against flying for one and driving back.