Ample Amp for sale with an unbeatable warrenty

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-03, 12:33 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts
Default Ample Amp for sale with an unbeatable warrenty

Guy's, Ample has been hammering on the IASCA circut for a few years now. Winning Db drags right and left. Though the company is only 7 years old, it has done amazing things and is fast becoming a world leader with the AP line. So, there's a little history on Ample for those who don't know much about them. www.ampleaudio.com

The amp i am going to sell is the 226X. It is arguably the best amp they made. i used to sell them when i had my store. My unbeatable warrenty (as promised in the title) is this: the most it could cost to fix this amp if you ever blow it is $80 in parts. i will split the price right down the middle and do the labor myself if you ever have problems. EVER.

the A-226X specs:

520 watts RMS
fused @ 40 amps
2 channels
built in high and low pass FULLY adjustable crossovers
0 6 and 12 db bass boost
rca inputs AND outputs to drive a second amp

factory ratings are:
130 CONTINUOUS times 2 channels @ 4 ohm
260 RMS times 2 channels @ 2 ohms
520 RMS into one channel @ 4 ohms

If it doesnt do every bit of what it says, i'll buy it back!

This amp is "one" approved.

overkill for most tens (but works great), just right for most 12's.

My thoughts on the amp:

"extremely quick and punchy. faster than most HC amps (and this is not HC) yet smooth as butter.
transit response is amazing, snapping a kick drum note is extremely realistic, yet very full and live sound"

Ample amps do best with an external processor such as a trunk mount eq (audio control works great). however none is needed to enjoy the sound of an Ample. this amp is so useful in all area's it's amazing. The amp can snap a jazz note clean as a studio amp, then drop juvy quad notes harder and more forceful than a JL500/1.

This amp is used and has very minimal nicks on it (sorry it isn't clean in this pic, has been in the closet).
I am offering a refund if it isn't everything i say it is. post your choice of subs and box setup here and i'll tell you if i think you'll be a good canidate for this amp. I don't like having to give refunds, so we are going to qualify you first. this amp will be great for most systems. I am just being helpful to both of us by qualifying you first.

Price: $150 firm + shipping.
Attached Thumbnails Ample Amp for sale with an unbeatable warrenty-109_0984.jpg  

Last edited by O. L. T.; 11-18-03 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-19-03, 02:19 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

"if you had one shot.... to have an amp that would do everything you ever wanted, would you take it...... or let it slip"