FS: Elemental Designs E10O.14 subwoofer perfect for rear deck IB

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-04, 04:13 PM
architect7
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Elemental Designs E10O.14 subwoofer perfect for rear deck IB

I have for sale an Elemental Designs E10O.14 subwoofer. For more information on it, go here:
http://www.edesignaudio.com/ep2/10o.htm

This subwoofer is optimized for both small sealed boxes AND IB (infinite baffle) installs. Many of us have cars like the SC300/SC400 and GS300/GS400 which use a stock 10" IB subwoofer. While good for stock, it kind of lacks when compared to many after market subwoofer setups out there. The problem with the aftermarket setups is that they require a huge box and instantly there goes all of our trunk space. It is very hard to find subwoofers optimized for IB, let alone IB subs that actually sound good. Behold, the E10O!

Here is a link to a forum where an SC300 owner did an E10O IB install:
http://forum.soundillusions.net/show...&highlight=10o

The cool thing about this E10O.14 is that it has a slightly smaller magnet/lighter basket for you high performance Lexus owners that are watching your car's weight; we all know every little bit helps! And this sub is designed to perform just like a normal E10O. If you have not heard of Elemental Designs before, they are a newcomer to the high end subwoofer market and their products are just about as good as it gets!

I am asking only $150 shipped anywhere in the United States via UPS ground. The subwoofer is lightly used and received no more than 275 "adult moderated" watts. It should be considered to be working "As new" but cosmetically maybe a 9/10.

Questions? Email me directly at luvindisgame@hotmail.com I have many references under the username "architect7" on ebay and I frequent "elitecaraudio.com" where I have many references and our very own retrodrive is a fairly active member on elitecaraudio as well. Thanks for looking and have a great day!