FS: Lexus GS300 GS400 Headrest & Monitors BRAND NEW!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-04, 07:53 AM
okielex
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Lexus GS300 GS400 Headrest & Monitors BRAND NEW!

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -SOLD -SOLD!

They are on Ebay now..........click link below:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...lexus+headrest

This is the story, I sent off my factory headrests out of my 2000 Lexus GS300 to have these brand new monitors professionally installed. Well, the professional installer took much longer to complete the project than expected, he said it was because the monitors were back ordered and slowing down the process. SO during this time waiting for them to be finished, I ended up selling my GS300 and having to buy some factory headrest from Lexus to complete the sale of the car.
SO, I just received these finished headrests/monitors but now I have no use for them. As I said, the headrest are out of a 2000 GS300, they are in great condition, black in color, the leather has no rips tears or stains. These headrests will fit any GS300 or GS400 from years 1998 to present.

Now, the monitors are BRAND NEW, NEVER EVEN TURNED ON, Farenheit T-5606HR 5.6" Amorphous Active Matrix TFT/LCD display. They have a black matte finish, OSD (on screen display), single A/V Input, Remote Control (with batteries), optional Swivel Stand Mount, Resolution/Pixels: 960 x 234. The great thing about these monitors is that they have a quick release detachable release with just a push of a button. So, when you leave your car for long periods of time, you can easily remove the monitors from the headrest and not have to worry about theft. YOU NEED TO NOTICE, THE MONITORS HAVE A REMOVABLE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THEM, THAT IS WHY YOU SEE A WEIRD FINISH IN THE PHOTOS.

If you were to replace just the Lexus headrest you would pay a total of $1000 from Lexus, go ahead and call them, it is true! The monitors themselves sell for around $175 each. And to have these monitors professionally installed cost some bucks too!!

All you need is a video source, may it be a dvd player or a VHS player and plug and play, it is that simple. The three conections are: Red-DC 12v connect, White-Audio Out, Yellow-Video Out.

As you can see in the photos, you will receive two factory Lexus GS300/400 headrest, two BRAND NEW Farenheit monitors, all boxes, manuels, remotes in their factory packaging.

I will guarantee these monitors to work perfectly or your money back.

$750 OBO

email me at diamondboy@tulsagold.com

THanks!
Attached Thumbnails FS: Lexus GS300 GS400 Headrest & Monitors BRAND NEW!-monitor1.jpg  

Last edited by okielex; 03-22-04 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-16-04, 07:54 AM
okielex
Rookie

Default #2

Attached Thumbnails FS: Lexus GS300 GS400 Headrest & Monitors BRAND NEW!-monitor2.jpg  
Old 03-16-04, 07:56 AM
okielex
Rookie

Default #3

Attached Thumbnails FS: Lexus GS300 GS400 Headrest & Monitors BRAND NEW!-monitor3.jpg