FS: Phoenix Gold sound system/ enclosure (bay area only)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-05, 09:21 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Phoenix Gold sound system/ enclosure (bay area only)

Moderators, please do not delete as this is for Bay Area People only. I have a greater chance selling on here than the car specific forum- i have tried already and no luck. Plus GS and LS bay area owners can fit this system besides IS300's.

Heres the deal for the Bay Area people:

*Custom box with Plexi glass front (1/2" thick)
*Phoenix Gold Titanium 600.2 amp
*Phoenix Gold Titanium (2) subs (10")
*Phoenix Gold Volt Meter
*Streetglow 28" blue neon tube
*Fitted box cover (grey carpeted) will also be provided- will also provide my beauty board incase it can be cut to fit.

My shop will be taking this out of my car and fit it to your car (with necessary brackets, etc). Sorry but I will be keeping the amp wiring kit in my own car as i do not want to rip up my interior again to take it out. My shop does sell an amp wiring kit, which should not cost more than $100. This system is cleanly built and will be installed in a matter of 1-3 hours- they just need to make the mounting brackets so it won't slide around in your car and a custom beauty/cover board. The shop is Audiomobile in Oakland. Asking $800 cash as this is the most EASIEST/CONVIENENT way to adding a nice system to your car within hours. At most, you will probably spend another $100-150 for their swap/wiring service. The amp and subs are in great condition as I never really "bumped" the system as it was more for show purpose. PM me if really interested! This system was built for my IS300 trunk, however i'm sure you guys can fit this enclosure. For purposes of checking to see if it will fit your car, the measurements of the box are 14" depth, 14.5" height and 31.5" wide.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Phoenix Gold sound system/ enclosure (bay area only)-pc220015.jpg  
Old 02-06-05, 11:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

nice systems. unfortunately we need to stick to forum rules.

this sale is for is300 only