WTB: 10" Free-air sub

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-05, 10:07 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aasc300
Be easy with them locsta!!!!
e-thugs and internet tough guys like this amuse me, look at how much he's written. Think I got to him? Who REALLY seems to have their panties in a bunch?
Old 06-04-05, 05:47 PM
jmecbr900
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
e-thugs and internet tough guys like this amuse me, look at how much he's written. Think I got to him? Who REALLY seems to have their panties in a bunch?
I just don't take **** from wannabe's like you. And if you think I would back down from queer baits like you, you may wanna drop back and punt.

I already invited you to take it to private, but you didn't want none obviously. I'm not gonna use the language I'd like to out here in a public forum where it would cause problems for others. You wanna say something to me, bring it in private. If you don't, then move along wannabe and go listen to you wimpy *** 8" subs you keep trying to peddle to people that don't know that a 12" sub is far better than a wimpy 8" when using a single free-air sub.

BTW, since you're still trying to sell your paper weights, why don't you focus your time in trying to convince newbies into buying them from you rather than starting crap with me. I promise you that you'll get further with that than you'll ever get with me because I honestly and truly don't give two flying dog pucks about you or your wimpy *** speakers. Never did since the beginning.

What will really get your goat going later is that while you're still toting around your wimpy speakers I've already SOLD mine AND the amp.......I bet that's what you're really pissed about. It's ok, you can admit you're jealous. Everybody else knows it. First step is to admit the problem. I'm sure then someone who gives a flying horse crap about you will help you get over the rest.

Have a good one....."myke".
Old 06-06-05, 12:12 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jmecbr900
I just don't take **** from wannabe's like you. And if you think I would back down from queer baits like you, you may wanna drop back and punt.

I already invited you to take it to private, but you didn't want none obviously. I'm not gonna use the language I'd like to out here in a public forum where it would cause problems for others. You wanna say something to me, bring it in private. If you don't, then move along wannabe and go listen to you wimpy *** 8" subs you keep trying to peddle to people that don't know that a 12" sub is far better than a wimpy 8" when using a single free-air sub.

BTW, since you're still trying to sell your paper weights, why don't you focus your time in trying to convince newbies into buying them from you rather than starting crap with me. I promise you that you'll get further with that than you'll ever get with me because I honestly and truly don't give two flying dog pucks about you or your wimpy *** speakers. Never did since the beginning.

What will really get your goat going later is that while you're still toting around your wimpy speakers I've already SOLD mine AND the amp.......I bet that's what you're really pissed about. It's ok, you can admit you're jealous. Everybody else knows it. First step is to admit the problem. I'm sure then someone who gives a flying horse crap about you will help you get over the rest.

Have a good one....."myke".
I didn't have time to read your long-winded crap, but I'm sure it was funny. Just like you..."funny"...

...and you'll take WHATEVER I say to you...there's nothing you can do about it "jamie"...
Old 06-06-05, 11:13 PM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

MAn this thread is getting out of hand.... JAime take a chill pill bro. I saw your post and you have got a good product for sale ... just note that the SC guys usually go with 8 or 10" subs because we have a limited opening so the unit Mike is selling is a perfect fit.....

Also, to Mikes point it is not the best practice to offer your item for sale in someone elses sale thread. IT can be seen as hijacking...

I just wanted to throw in the white towel b4 the mods get a liltle pissed off with the dialogue...

Topic at hand... Mike, I believe the answer is NO but can yours or any non factory sub be powered off the stock amp??
Old 06-07-05, 06:13 AM
jmecbr900
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by silversprucesc3

Also, to Mikes point it is not the best practice to offer your item for sale in someone elses sale thread. IT can be seen as hijacking...
Good point, except it wasn't HIS sale thread. He merely replied and offered something to the real thread owner. Almost 2 weeks after the very last reply did I ever even post my very first post. I assumed that they had either finished their transaction or he was still looking for one.

Either way I find it ironic that he got all upset about the post and told me to "not be lazy" and start my own thread, YET he has not bothered to do the same for himself. He is still technically on someone else's thread trying to sell HIS product. So how's that any different than what he's whinning about that I supposedly did????? Ironic to say the least isn't it???

Besides, I considered it over in my book. Now if people will quit fanning the flames maybe everyone can move on.
Old 06-07-05, 09:28 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jmecbr900
Good point, except it wasn't HIS sale thread. He merely replied and offered something to the real thread owner. Almost 2 weeks after the very last reply did I ever even post my very first post. I assumed that they had either finished their transaction or he was still looking for one.

Either way I find it ironic that he got all upset about the post and told me to "not be lazy" and start my own thread, YET he has not bothered to do the same for himself. He is still technically on someone else's thread trying to sell HIS product. So how's that any different than what he's whinning about that I supposedly did????? Ironic to say the least isn't it???

Besides, I considered it over in my book. Now if people will quit fanning the flames maybe everyone can move on.
Firstly, I was never upset. I merely said not to be lazy since you had something totally different to sell.

Secondly, you're the one who got your panties in a bunch. This is evidenced by the lines upon lines upon lines of pure crap you've posted.

I'm not still "technically" on anyone else's anything because unlike you, my life doesn't hinge on selling some speaker(s). I forgot all about my damn speaker actually, it's still under the bed collecting dust. But YOU on the other hand seem to really REALLY need to sell your audio equipment, again, evidenced by the lines upon lines upon lines of "funny" things you've posted.

(Please feel free to enlist the help of the mods on this one if you'd like, I'm sure they'd like to hear all about the name-calling you've engaged in throughout these threads...)

And finally, learn to spell...it's "whiNing" not "whinning"

Spruce, thanks for interjecting...take it easy bro