Rockford Fosgate Subs and Amp for Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-05 | 10:57 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

Default Rockford Fosgate Subs and Amp for Sale!

I have Two Rockford Fogstage Punch 15" DVC's and a Rockford Fosgate 200a2 amp. Both are the older style. Back when Rockford still kicked ***. Both are fully functional and in working order. Subs hit REALLY hard, and Amp still cranks the tunes.

Subs come in box made for subs when they were bought about 8 years ago. Everything is cosmetically great with a few signs of age, but still in rather well condition. Subs work EXCELLENTLY. The box for the subs is ENORMOUS, so i would prefer a local pick up. But i would assume it can be freighted out as well. ASKING PRICE: $350 for subs and Box.

Amp also is in great working condition. Not too many signs of age as I was extra carefull with my amps. I always made sure never to store anything over them or around them and made sure they had proper ventilation. I have already sold my larger amp that ran my subs, but the mids and highs were used running the 200a2. I used the 200a2 to run the subs for a while after I sold the larger amp, and i can attest to the amps power. ASKING PRICE: $150

Take the individually or take it all for $400.

This stuff has been sitting in my garage taking up space. Im not going to put them in my GS, so if I need to sell them!

I will post pics tomorrow as i have to move some stuff to get the subs out!