Input to Line Output Gain 0 dB +/– 20 dB, Selectable in 10 dB Steps
On-Board Crossover 12 or 24 dB per Octave “Butterworth”
Line Outputs: Yes, High Pass or Bypass Mode
Module Port(s) 1 – Accessory and 1 – Balanced Line
Power Supply Fully Regulated, Pulse Width Modulated
Operational Voltage 11 to 15 Volts
Size (L x W x H) 20.5 x 9.9 x 2.5”
`

Hey guys, I'm selling this reference 1000 watt amplifier that was removed from my previous car. The amp is one of the best ever made of its time. It retailed for 1000 dollars MSRP.

The amp is selling AS IS because I have no way of testing it since I flipped the car multiple times last May. Since then, it has been sitting in my garage. If some of guys are local here in Orange County, you are more than welcomed to bench test it yourself before buying it. I have no need for this amp because I need to lower my car ASAP and Im planning to get a powered box to make the install for the sake of simplicity. Im listing this amp at $300 obo. Email me at xknowonex@yahoo.com or hit me up on AIM at zknowonez
Old 01-19-06, 07:36 AM
Gs430Boi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wanna trade this amp for a rockford fosgate p8004
Old 01-19-06, 07:57 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gs430Boi
wanna trade this amp for a rockford fosgate p8004
Nah its okay. Thanks though
Old 01-19-06, 12:42 PM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey its really easy to test all u need is 2 wires and a car battery I think people would be all over this amp if it was working. Also can you take a detailed picture of the insides with the cover off?
Old 01-19-06, 04:49 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
hey its really easy to test all u need is 2 wires and a car battery I think people would be all over this amp if it was working. Also can you take a detailed picture of the insides with the cover off?
Hey guys, I didnt intend to make it sound like it was a defective item or anything. Its just that since I crashed my car last year, I never bothered to install anything into my Lexus. The only thing I did took from the old car and installed it into the Lexus was the Alpine in-dash DVD player. Before the crash, it worked perfectly fine so Im 99.9 percent sure that its fine.
Old 02-04-06, 09:08 AM
LextacyGS4
Lead Lap

Xtant is not great on multiple ohm setups and its sooo frickin big. I have a X604 and if I was to put it i nthe lexus its fine but in my maxima I couldnt mount it anywhere in the trunk or under seat except right in the middle of the trunk. The sound that came out of this amp to power my focal utopias and mb quart qsds was only second to Brax. It sounded so clean and the power was just perfect. Definatetly recommended if you have space for it!

By the way, i dont have a system in my lexus anymore so if anyone is interested, im selling my X604 as well so you can buy it for a matching amps. Use his for subs and mine for interior. These are so hard to find as these are the older models when xtant made great amps regardless of cost. So if anyone was genuinly interested, now you have a chance not only to get great amps but they look extactly the same and would match perfectly for your entire system setup.
Old 02-04-06, 09:16 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by LextacyGS4
Xtant is not great on multiple ohm setups and its sooo frickin big. I have a X604 and if I was to put it i nthe lexus its fine but in my maxima I couldnt mount it anywhere in the trunk or under seat except right in the middle of the trunk. The sound that came out of this amp to power my focal utopias and mb quart qsds was only second to Brax. It sounded so clean and the power was just perfect. Definatetly recommended if you have space for it!

By the way, i dont have a system in my lexus anymore so if anyone is interested, im selling my X604 as well so you can buy it for a matching amps. Use his for subs and mine for interior. These are so hard to find as these are the older models when xtant made great amps regardless of cost. So if anyone was genuinly interested, now you have a chance not only to get great amps but they look extactly the same and would match perfectly for your entire system setup.
Hey guys this amp is already sold.

LextacyGS4, I did owned the 604 also and I loved it alot. These are big amps but if you can do a good custom amp rack, it would look really really nice because the covers are polished NOT chrome like Audiobahn.
Old 02-04-06, 09:23 AM
LextacyGS4
Lead Lap

I dont think i want to go through the hassle of doing this again. I still have MOST of my old stuff from the maxima system just in case I ever wanted to put it in here but to dynamat the doors, trunk, run wires, build boxes. I think im getting old