FS: In Dash DVD/Amp/Music Keg

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-12, 02:50 PM
JJ00rx300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default doesn't really apply in this forum but can't start my own yet

I have a 00 rx and im having a hard time finding the location of the cig lighter fuse...even on google. No useful information comes up.

The reason I'm asking is because I hooked up my amplifiers turn on wire to the antenna wire which is located behind the rear seat (on the right) and now when I lock the car using the key the car gives off a constant beep/ring. It locks it but the noise doesn't go away so I have to lock it from the inside. And also radio signal us weaker now so I want to use the fuse for the connection. And no im going to connect it to the head unit, obviously that's where its supposed to go, but im not taking the head unit out. I hooked up a line out converter to wires that come out of the front passenger floor right before they reach the factory sub for the rca connection and replaced the sub with my aftermarket amp. Anyway any useful information is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-02-12, 12:25 AM
SDGSPW
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Instead of going through all that, why don't you just use a line out converter with a remote turn on connection. My old PAC (newer model) has one and that is what I used before I replaced my headunit.