My system for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-07, 02:32 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My system for sale

I dont really use it anymore, and there has been more than one occasion when ive needed trunk space and not been able to use it so its time for the system to go (exhaust sounds better anyway). This is a great system that puts out some real thump.

Im the second owner of the subs, they are in perfect condition, no scratches, dents, nothing, I only ever cranked it at car shows...

specs are as follows...

- two 15' Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofers with a kenwood 1200W self-ventilated amp and a 500W Rockford Fosgate capacitor

the amp and cap are bolted onto the back of the box. If theres interest I will gladly take more detailed pics.

I want $600 picked up I am located in northern california 925 area code, I am willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay for it. pm me and im sure we can work something out.
Old 10-27-07, 04:45 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i'm not in the market for it but you might want to include measurements to help your sale.
Old 11-06-07, 08:00 PM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you be willing to sell the cap seperate?
Old 11-08-07, 06:43 AM
Iansaltes
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandicus
I dont really use it anymore, and there has been more than one occasion when ive needed trunk space and not been able to use it so its time for the system to go (exhaust sounds better anyway). This is a great system that puts out some real thump.

Im the second owner of the subs, they are in perfect condition, no scratches, dents, nothing, I only ever cranked it at car shows...

specs are as follows...

- two 15' Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofers with a kenwood 1200W self-ventilated amp and a 500W Rockford Fosgate capacitor

the amp and cap are bolted onto the back of the box. If theres interest I will gladly take more detailed pics.

I want $600 picked up I am located in northern california 925 area code, I am willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay for it. pm me and im sure we can work something out.
I'm sorry to be off topic, but what size exhaust tips do you have and where did you get them? thanks!