NEED Nakamichi Radio/Cassette Assembly Year 1997 SC4

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-08, 02:26 PM
lionscourt
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED Nakamichi Radio/Cassette Assembly Year 1997 SC4

My 2yr old daughter took all the change (which i keep in the middle cupholder) and stuffed it into my tape assemply which promptly broke even after I removed most of it. Tape cassete wouldn't go in and play but neither did it recognize that something was not in there. hence, the CD player wouldn't work. According to lexus dealer, I have to to replace whole assembly. I have 130K miles on beautiful, well-maintained, 1997 SC400 w/all options and want it to remain stock. All i have changed is taken out the phone in the middle compartment. I am looking for a used radio assembly in good condition that would work with a 97 SC400. I need one badly as my now 3yr old daughter knows better but you definitely need music rolling around with a possible temper tantrum on every trip.
Old 07-10-08, 12:41 PM
GaDawg
Driver

Default Got Your Stereo

I have a fully functional Nakamichi headunit from my '94 SC400 (built in early '95) that should work fine. I'll sell it to you for a fair price...I'd rather someone be enjoying it versus it just sitting in my garage (protected, I might add). If you have another e-mail address, I can send you a pic with the serial number that will allow you to verify compatability.

Steve
Old 07-27-08, 02:35 AM
chengxuez
Rookie

Originally Posted by lionscourt
My 2yr old daughter took all the change (which i keep in the middle cupholder) and stuffed it into my tape assemply which promptly broke even after I removed most of it. Tape cassete wouldn't go in and play but neither did it recognize that something was not in there. hence, the CD player wouldn't work. According to lexus dealer, I have to to replace whole assembly. I have 130K miles on beautiful, well-maintained, 1997 SC400 w/all options and want it to remain stock. All i have changed is taken out the phone in the middle compartment. I am looking for a used radio assembly in good condition that would work with a 97 SC400. I need one badly as my now 3yr old daughter knows better but you definitely need music rolling around with a possible temper tantrum on every trip.
I have the whole set of factory stereo compnents for sale, let me if you interested. mine is from 93 sc300