FS: Garmin 205W Nuvi 4.3" GPS unit. Brand New

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-08, 11:24 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default FS: Garmin 205W Nuvi 4.3" GPS unit. Brand New

Selling a brand new Nuvi Garmin 205W GPS navigation unit. Top rated unit everywhere. Read the reviews.
In box with everything included.

Price is $150.00 + actual shipping.
No other offers considered, don't waste our time. I will not even reply.

Paypal to CONFIRMED address only-unless I personally know you and everything is left open.

Specs below:
If you want an actual picture of the unit and contents and you are serious let me know.
thanks for looking

I took these specs from the website so please verify actuality first in case they made a typo

Product Features

* 4.3 in Touch Screen Navigator with 2D/3D Maps
* Turn by Turn Voice Directions and Optional MSN Direct Services
* Where Am I Emergency Locator / You Always Know Your Location
* With HotFix, It Calculates Your Position Faster to Get You There Quicker
* JPEG Picture Viewer, World Travel Clock, Currency Converter, Calculator and More

Technical Details

* Brand Name: Garmin
* Model: Nuvi 205W
* Receiver Description: 12 channel
* Connectivity Technology: USB
* Display Size: 4.3 inches
* Native Resolution: 480 x 272
* Battery Average Life: 4 Hours
* MP3 player: Y

Garmin's nüvi 2x5 models improve upon their 200-series predecessors by adding top-of-the-line features such as FM traffic updates or MSN Direct content capability to an entry-level line. But Garmin is also introducing some significant improvements with this new series, like a predictive technology that provides faster satellite lock, a redesigned screen with more information, terrain maps, and an exciting new photo navigation feature. The 205W also offers a wide 4.3-inch (diagonal) screen that displays 70% more of the road around you.

Garmin 205WThe nüvi 2x5 models sport the slim design that Garmin introduced with the 200-series last year, so they all fit comfortably in your pocket or purse, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that makes them convenient for navigation by car or foot.All of the models include useful travel tools like a JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more.
Key Features/Benefits for all 2x5 Series Navigators

* New -- HotFix (Long Term Ephemeris Prediction) finds satellites faster (Learn more)
* New -- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Basemap shows 3D shaded terrain features (Learn more)
* New -- Faster 333 Mhz processor offers faster, smoother map drawing and vehicle icon motion through turns
* New -- Redesigned user interface offers more information (Learn more)
* New -- Photo Navigation lets you upload geo-coded photos from a phone, geo-coding camera or photo site and navigate to them. (Learn more)
* New -- Add Dynamic MSN Traffic and Content with the optional GDB 55 antenna and charger (Learn more)
* New -- Send addresses directly to your Garmin from Google Maps or Mapquest (Learn more)
* New -- Automatic Time Zone Transition
* 4.3-inch Widescreen shows you more of what's around you as you drive (Learn more)
* Memory Card Slots so you can add maps and travel guides, or store photos (MicroSD card slot on 3.5-inch units; SD card slot on 4.3-inch units)
* Preloaded Maps with Navteq data of the Lower 48 States + Hawaii + Puerto Rico
* Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for easy portability (up to 4 hours per charge)
* Custom Vehicle Icons let you personalize your navigator (Learn more)
* Integrated Antenna for a slim form factor
* Where Am I? -- instantly shows you all of the emergency services nearby (Learn More)

Navigation is just the beginning. The nüvi 2x5 models features travel tools including a JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more.

This device is compatible with optional content plug-ins available via microSD card, such as the Garmin Travel Guides and Garmin SaversGuide provide detailed data for attractions and information on nearby merchants offering discounts, so you can customize nüvi for your travel needs. For Accessory Map Cards and Travel Guides the Units Feature: a MicroSD Card Slot on the 3.5 inch Units, and an SD Card Slot on the 4.3 inch Units.

Garmin has also added the ability for customers to add custom points of interest (POI’s) from third parties such as school zones and safety cameras.

All Garmin nüvis support configurable vehicle icons. These fun, customized car-shaped icons come in a variety of colors to add a personal touch to your vehicle's position on the map.

Last edited by Pearlpower; 12-20-08 at 11:33 AM.
Old 12-21-08, 09:05 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Definitely a great buy! We sell these at where I work, and they've been selling like hot cakes!!!

I'd jump on this, but I probably will just stuff it under my bed and forget about it LOL