FS: Eclipse DVD stereo (flip-out style) system

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-09, 08:53 AM
rwheelz
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Eclipse DVD stereo (flip-out style) system

Up for grabs- one Eclipse DVD stereo system with a bunch of parts. Eclipse AV-8022 DVD/MP3 player deck, you can read about all of the features online. I have taken many pics of the setup, I originally bought it used here on the forum a couple years ago, and it was designed to "bolt right into" the 2 GS. Pictures are here:

http://www.moroccangoldimports.com/G...0DVD%20stereo/

You will notice that there is a folder here called "setup files". This is the info I received with the stereo that shows how it all bolts in, with brackets made to fit right in the factory locations. Please look at pics and ask questions before you buy. Included are:

The deck- only wear is on a single button, shown in pics.

CD Changer (does NOT work, did not work when I got it originally sadly, even though it was claimed to work!). It is an 8 disc and I do NOT know if it can be repaired.

The deck "brain" and all wiring that comes with it.

An antenna hookup.

A deck/dash surround piece- you can see I cut an additonal hole in it to fit my EDFC- this piece fits perfectly but needs a sand/repaint as you can see from pics.

An Eclipse 4 channel "power amplifier" in case you want to use stock speakers and are NOT using an amplifier.

Metra wiring harness.

Again, ask questions if needed. Asking price is $500 shipped anywhere in cont U.S..