CA Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-11, 11:15 AM
henry89trd
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2

Hello again,
So I had originaly posted this, here, but the administrator told me I had to put a fixed price. So here it is. I am looking to get $150obo as a set. i will seperate the units, so PM me. I just need to sell asap. We need the money. Make me an offer. If you have any questions text me (323)972-1356 HENRY. I have no problem with you coming and looking at this. I can make it work for you.
So here it is, I have a complete set. I bought all this for my wifes car, and now I have to sell all of it. I am selling as an AS-IS condition, simply because the monitor doesnt open or close, but everything works great. I am going to try to explain and put as many model numbers as possible. I have more pix. just let me know. I am not putting a reserve, so someone will but this. PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS. I EXCEPT PAYPAL ONLY AND PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF END.

OK HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The monitor is a AVH-P7490DVD, the screen has no scratches, the dvd player works great.I does not open or close, but works perfect.

Next we have a SDV-P7 stand alone DVD PLAYER!! Perfect working condition, I still have the original box it came in.

Next we have a AVIC80DVD Navigation unit. It works, but would vgive me a warning from time to time, might need cleaning or something!!

Next I had to buy these adaptors extra, CD-RGB26P. I remember this little box was expensive, but without it the navigation wouldnt work.

Next we have a CD-RB20, with this box, I was able to hook up an IPOD or anything that had RCA's or headphone jacks.

Last we have a GEX-FM903XM with this box you can have XM in your car. These are all the model numbers, but of anybody knows pioneer, then you would know that,

This was the best radio money could buy when I got it! I had to sell my wifes car and took all this out before we sold it. We need money and the space, I honestly dont have the time or patience to sell all this seperately, but I have seen just the adapter boxes listed on ebay for $70 and $30 by themselves, not to mention the navigation and xm stuff. I just need it gone. Im located in LOS ANGELES and except local pick up. I do reserve the right to end the auction early, because I also posted this on craigslist. This is a no reserve auction. Do your homework. All this combined here on ebay brand new would cost well over $2500. It comes with all the cables, I got it professionaly removed, and if you are near me you can come and have this tested and look at it for yourselve.

Once again HENRY (323)972-1356
Attached Thumbnails Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2-pioneer1.jpg   Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2-pioneer2.jpg   Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2-pioneer-3.jpg   Need to get rid of this asap!! Part2-pioneer-4.jpg