NY Ultimate Keyless alarm and push start system.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-11, 04:13 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate Keyless alarm and push start system.

Hello I am selling the Ultimate alarm and push button start combo for the Lexus. I bought it direct and it comes in the original package with the custom Lexus button for the push start. I really really hate to sell it , but I put the Lexus up for sale so no point in installing.

Features: Model# 2GO-PBS~PKE/ALM price $699.99 + $100 for custom Lexus Button

Start Button with LED Status Indicator
All 2GO Keyless™ come standard with our "T1 style" stainless steel LED Illuminated Start Switch. This is a top quality / heavy duty cycle switch with an attractive "soft brushed" finish. An Illuminated LED ring indicates system status. Switches are pre-wired to a 36" plug in harness. Available in 3 LED colors; RED, BLUE or GREEN

Tach Enabled Starting
This selectable feature allows you to choose between "Natural Feel Starting" - (The starter cranks as long as the start button is pushed) or "Tach Enabled / One Touch Starting" (A single touch of the start button begins cranking your starter until the engine starts).

Remote Engine Starting
We've taken the most popular accessory of the decade and built it right into our top of the line 2GO Keyless™ system. Now with just a press on your iKey™ you can remotely start your engine to warm your vehicle on the winter or cool it down in the summer. No extra modules to buy and nothing more to install.

System Control Module
All high current relays are right on board, with individually controlled circuits for Starter, Ignition and two separate Accessory circuits. One ACC circuit switches OFF during starter crank (to minimize current draw from components like A/C) and another that stays ON (for components such as computers).

Choice of Start Buttons
Customize your Ultimate Keyless installation even more with one of our optional Start Buttons choices. We start with of the most beautiful OEM buttons available and individually modify them to work with 2GO Keyless™
It's the perfect finishing touch!

Emergency Bypass
Should you ever lose or damaged your iKey™ the system includes a Emergency Backup Transponders Card. This "Passive" transponder card requires no batteries to operate, so you always have guaranteed access to your vehicle.
A 2GO KEYLESS™ exclusive feature!

Brake pedal controlled switching
Want to operate accessories without starting your engine? Use the Brake to select between different Ignition modes:
"Accessory Only Mode" ( Radio )
"Accessory + Ignition Mode" (Heating / Fans / Radio )
*** At any time you can go directly to "Start Mode"

Factory Security Disarm
If your vehicle already has some level of OEM Factory security system installed, the 2GO Keyless™ PKE module will control all Arming and Disarming of your factory system automatically!

Data / Bypass Module Control Wire
Whether you have a factory "Chip in the Key" system, or the latest in CANbus digital electronics. Our advance design allows 2GO Keyless™ to be compatible with all electrical systems from classic cars to the newest computerized electrical systems of 2010 vehicles.
*** May require additional integration data / bypass module

Intrusion Monitoring
The PKE / ALM adds "Trigger" Inputs that can be connected to any traditional Alarm sensors for additional monitoring against vehicle intrusion.

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

The price I paid with shipping was $850. I am asking $650 obo. Thats like buying it from them with a $50 discount and the free custom Lexus button.

With this you don't need an alarm.

Last edited by Prowler217; 07-14-11 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-15-11, 12:55 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

price includes shipping in the US
Old 07-15-11, 09:03 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

$600 shipped
Old 07-18-11, 04:46 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default Ultimate custom push button start

Hello I am selling the Ultimate alarm and push button start combo for the Lexus. I bought it direct and it comes in the original package with the custom Lexus button for the push start. I really really hate to sell it , but I put the Lexus up for sale so no point in installing.

All 2GO Keyless™ come standard with our "T1 style" stainless steel LED Illuminated Start Switch. This is a top quality / heavy duty cycle switch with an attractive "soft brushed" finish. An Illuminated LED ring indicates system status. Switches are pre-wired to a 36" plug in harness. Available in 3 LED colors; RED, BLUE or GREEN

Tach Enabled Starting
This selectable feature allows you to choose between "Natural Feel Starting" - (The starter cranks as long as the start button is pushed) or "Tach Enabled / One Touch Starting" (A single touch of the start button begins cranking your starter until the engine starts).

Remote Engine Starting
We've taken the most popular accessory of the decade and built it right into our top of the line 2GO Keyless™ system. Now with just a press on your iKey™ you can remotely start your engine to warm your vehicle on the winter or cool it down in the summer. No extra modules to buy and nothing more to install.

System Control Module
All high current relays are right on board, with individually controlled circuits for Starter, Ignition and two separate Accessory circuits. One ACC circuit switches OFF during starter crank (to minimize current draw from components like A/C) and another that stays ON (for components such as computers).

Choice of Start Buttons
Customize your Ultimate Keyless installation even more with one of our optional Start Buttons choices. We start with of the most beautiful OEM buttons available and individually modify them to work with 2GO Keyless™

Emergency Bypass
Should you ever lose or damaged your iKey™ the system includes a Emergency Backup Transponders Card. This "Passive" transponder card requires no batteries to operate, so you always have guaranteed access to your vehicle.

Want to operate accessories without starting your engine? Use the Brake to select between different Ignition modes:

Factory Security Disarm
If your vehicle already has some level of OEM Factory security system installed, the 2GO Keyless™ PKE module will control all Arming and Disarming of your factory system automatically!

Whether you have a factory "Chip in the Key" system, or the latest in CANbus digital electronics. Our advance design allows 2GO Keyless™ to be compatible with all electrical systems from classic cars to the newest computerized electrical systems of 2010 vehicles.

Intrusion Monitoring
The PKE / ALM adds "Trigger" Inputs that can be connected to any traditional Alarm sensors for additional monitoring against vehicle intrusion.

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

The price I paid with shipping was $850. I am asking $650 obo. Thats like buying it from them with a $50 discount and the free custom Lexus button.

Old 07-18-11, 04:47 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default Ultimate push button start system

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 04:48 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default Ultimate custom push start system

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 04:49 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 04:50 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 04:51 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Default Ultimate push button car system

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 04:53 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Tach Enabled Starting

Remote Engine Starting

System Control Module

Choice of Start Buttons

Emergency Bypass

Factory Security Disarm

Intrusion Monitoring

110 Db Siren

you can youtube it also.

Old 07-18-11, 06:53 PM
Sick03L
Driver

Do does this by pass the need for a key all together or piggy back. Please explain more.
Old 07-18-11, 07:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Prowler, I've merged all your FS threads together into one thread.

Please take a gander at our classified rules regarding picking one and only one forum to sell your item. Don't spam again or you'll lose access to the classifieds.
Old 07-19-11, 12:28 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

OK. Sorry I didn't know. Should I delete them? This was a universal. Part so not sure how to hit all forums
Old 07-19-11, 12:37 PM
is350memb
Driver

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Prowler, I've merged all your FS threads together into one thread.

Please take a gander at our classified rules regarding picking one and only one forum to sell your item. Don't spam again or you'll lose access to the classifieds.
hahaha no wonder i saw a same post repeatedly! ithought the OP clicked submit button more than one.. hahaha
Old 07-19-11, 07:42 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

mod can you closed and delete. I am going to post it in just one section.