ENTIRE SYSTEM 4 Sale DiamondAudio/Eclipse/Boston/Orion

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-03, 10:14 PM
Jahkesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ENTIRE SYSTEM 4 Sale DiamondAudio/Eclipse/Boston/Orion

I’m selling everything!

2 x Diamond Audio (HEX) Mac Daddy 12.4 Subs in Custom BandPass enclosure with port on top to be ported into rear deck. These woofers are ratted and 1000 watts RMS; they are loud as hell in that box.

2 x USX 800F Amplifiers. I tested them with my O-Scope and with a 13.8V input the amps put out close to 1000 watts RMS (bridged 4 ohm). They have built in fans and both are in mint condition. Comes with everything that originally came with them. Remote gain control too. They work perfect with subs.

Boston Pro 5.5 components. Some of the nicest components I have every heard; very high end speakers.

Orion HCCA 5s components. These are exactly the same as the A/D/S components; also very high end. Best passive crossover and the mids are massive.

Eclipse 33240 Amplifier. Very powerful eclipse amp. I tested with O-scope and it puts out 250x2 watts @ 2 ohms. Mint condition.

USX2050 Amplifier. Very good amp to power comps or rear speakers, or one sub. Mint condition.

Infinity 4x6 Plate Speakers. Some of the best 4x6 plate speakers made.

Selling everything for $2500 + shipping. Local buyers welcome. I live in Socal.

If you want a head unit or anything else I have a hookup on car audio now and I can get brand new items for very good prices. This is a high end system and I may be selling car audio again so if you need anything, email me and we can work out a deal.

I have 100 percent feedback on Ebay. ID = “Caraudio-4-less”. Paypal Verified; all that good stuff. Email morpheus012@hotmail.com if you are a serious buyer. I have also sold carious used items over the past year on several different car enthusiast forums.

Thanks
Old 05-02-03, 01:05 AM
mars183
Rookie

I'm interested in the subs and box ..let me know if your willing to seperate...thanks

mars183
Old 05-02-03, 01:35 AM
Jahkesh
Driver School Candidate

you got mail...
Old 05-03-03, 04:18 PM
Jahkesh
Driver School Candidate

Lowering price to $2250 plus shipping. Somebody pick this stuff up or email me some offers.
Old 05-04-03, 01:01 AM
Overcrook
Driver School Candidate

hey, are you willing to part out?

If so, im very interested in the Diamond Audio Subs, and the US Accoustics amps.

Please email me at royalflush313@hotmail.com for prices you can give me for those. Thanks